OcUK Powerlifting Totals

Soldato
Best so far:
Bench: 160
Squat: 175
Deadlift: 200
Total: 525kg

My best so far, only recently left the army so not had much time to improve. my legs have suffered due to the job, any advice would be great on how to get some sort of strength back into them.

thanks
david

Soldato
thank you both :), i agree that my squat and dead lifting need improving, i find the squat extremely difficult due to my knees/legs in general being completely screwed from the army, any tips guys?
thanks again.

~david

Soldato
Might as well put mine up. I have a bad shoulder (just had an mri and waiting on results) so avoid bench really which will mess my totals up

But:

I'm not in the list yet but:

squat: 120kg - 5 reps in the middle of a 100kg 5x5
DL: current 3RM 132.5kg. I am going to beat this soon; I think it probably isn't my max, just all I put on at the time :o
Bench.. bane of my lifting :p 27.5kg DB/hand for 5x5 (so 55kg)

total: 307.5

so:
georges------55+/ 120+ /132.5+ ------[83]-----------307.5

Last edited:
Soldato
Can i be removed from the list please. As I would now struggle to get into the top 20 I don't feel I should be on there any more.

Don't be daft:), leave them as you were once capable of lifting that weight at some point, remember the power lifting totals are for personal bests not what you can shift all the time!

Man of Honour
Don't be daft:), leave them as you were once capable of lifting that weight at some point, remember the power lifting totals are for personal bests not what you can shift all the time!

Indeed. Request denied :D :p

I managed 230kg deadlift today!!!! GET IN!! No straps or belt :cool: SO SO happy with that! :cool: :cool: 1st attempt didn't even come up, then I re-focused and the bar came up really nicely and powerfully.

Back
Top Bottom