OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

When was the caravan? There was no hold ups when I came back to Stoke.

Wish I could have made it to the pub, my fault though. Should have asked somebody who actually knew the way to hang back.

GLAD i left before the pub then!
i must have just missed it!!
some nice runs guys, i was very impressed with thebrasso's car, loved it when "vtec kicked it yow"
very nice car :)

Hope to see you all at the next one..

very fun day..

Think I manage to get the award for the heap of junk car award...
shame that power station couldn't handle the big boys, however still good. No RR place will be perfect and they did a good job on most off them :). So thumbs up for Conanius for arranging it.

Great to finally meet some off you but forgot most of your names LOL... It all get to confusing. Had so much red bull I'm now not tiered :eek:

Tesla, how where you driving that Mondeo you left like 5mins before me..

ohh and fakesnake I got you gps holder, email me you address and I'll jiffy it up..

Nooo I want to join in the beer fun...

didn't get the house :(, we said we would take it the same time a polish family did. Landord went for the polish :(... So back to house hunting, that sucks..

lo all,

hope you all enjoyed the day,

ive got a CD with everyones Dyno graph on which im about to upload,

Si, Merlin, Vertigo, and DJBenjo hopefully you are gonna make it home ok, hope that guided tour round the backroads to avoid traffic worked ok...

Just Noticed, all the printouts have reg numbers on, what do people want me to do? everyone ok with me just posting them anyway?

Dangerous said:
Who anyways who put out the most power then?

I think Worthy...Although the rollers seemed to be a bit weird. Or his car was wheelspinning. Or something like that. I'm not sure. But it was 340odd bhp I think, don't know about at the wheels.

Worthy said:
I think I'm in love with Merlins car.

Should have said dude, I'd have taken you for a spin. Bear had a quick passenger ride but I couldnt get out of 2nd gear, too much traffic, only managed to flick round a couple of islands.

The Supra's an animal, shame about the crap rollers. :cool:

Gareth - detour was 1st class, appreciated.

merlin said:
Should have said dude, I'd have taken you for a spin. Bear had a quick passenger ride but I couldnt get out of 2nd gear, too much traffic, only managed to flick round a couple of islands.

The Supra's an animal, shame about the crap rollers. :cool:

Gareth - detour was 1st class, appreciated.

no problem mate, after all the problems initially with us continually getting split up in traffic decided id better keep it a bit sensible... would have been nice to have a bit of a play, incidently, i could just about hear your car accelerating still when I got to the other side of that roundabout :D

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you lot. shame about my car :(
But hey, you can all revel in the fact that I had total ignition failure at Bristol, and had to be lo-loadered home!
Least I know Exactly what the problem is now ;)

What happened, What incident... WHO did what??? Did it get all messy?

Back
Top Bottom