OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Wow, I haven't slept at all tonight. Just got in actually.

Printing off maps/directions now. Depending on how my car is, I might bring it along... maybe even run it :eek:

See you all in a couple of hours :)

Conanius said:
erm... not that I want to seem like a worry merchant like usual... but ive not seen a single runner post in about 3 pages :eek:

can all those who are DEFINATELY going and DEFINATELY running start posting asap to calm my nerves.... :eek:

If you are low on runners I'll run the oilburner, but if you get more runners than slots I'll be happy just to laugh :)

See y'all later!

Alan Woodford

willd58 said:
hmm, never mind, ill just ask tesla when he calls on me (in under 6 hours!!)
I have printed you some maps off. Be round in an hour and 30. :)

Everything is set, i just woke up with a billion missed calls. Someone from here is trying to call me!

paradigm said:
Meant to be leaving NOW, but still no sign of agw_01 :confused:

He should be here by now.

*cries* It's true :( I'm still at home.

My alarm went off at 5:30am, so I hit what I thought was the snooze button when I actually ended up turning the alarm off.

Woke up at 10am to see a long list of missed calls and text messages from a couple of the guys. :( Gutted!

Really sorry I kept you and Mark waiting.

I got back home about half an hour ago...

Happy enough with my result, 169.3bhp/113.9bhp at the wheels on a 98 1.8 Civic VTI. Not sure how transmission losses work but thats about what I expected for a standard car running cheap tyres.

We finished at the RR by just before 1pm I think, all set off for the pub, I didn't know where I was going and just assumed I'd follow on...because of where I was parked I was one of the last out of Powerstation. Smokes will have seen me turning right at the mini roundabout, so round it I went, I could see Smokes, was catching up, then Simon flew past me going onto the M5...and from there I couldn't get through the traffic. I kept up with Fakesnake and he pointed at an exit coming up so I assumed they had all gone that way. I couldn't find anybody, so headed home. Bit of a shame :(

:eek: Smiley, that's so unfair! I could really have done with a break this weekend aswell :(

Hope they have fun *cries*

ROFFLE's @ the caravan though ;)

thebrasso, sorry to hear that you lost them mate. Didn't you get provided a map of the route or anything?

Back
Top Bottom