OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

[TW]Fox said:
We all recognised you immediatly from your car but you didnt come over and say hi and you didnt come to the pub :confused:

I didn't talk to enough people, remember speaking to Acidhell, Bigsy, Smokes, Trickle and Gojira, and said hello to a couple of other people. And I didn't even make it to the pub, I lost you all on the M5...

He also got us lost and make me lock my wheels up just as I passed a poor bloke on a bike, he ended up in a puff of tyre smoke. :D

I think Fox towed F355 for most of the way anyway, bumper to bumper all the way. ;)

L0rdMike said:
He also got us lost and make me lock my wheels up just as I passed a poor bloke on a bike, he ended up in a puff of tyre smoke. :D

I think Fox towed F355 for most of the way anyway, bumper to bumper all the way. ;)

Lol yea, i passed him comming off the M5 to get behind fox (oo-er) and F355 didn't like this so overtakes me and tucks in behind fox using the standard BMW drivers gap, lol!

Yes my handbrake works but I doubt it would lock my wheels.

Yeah I came in and braked to hard, I am guilty of that :( but I didnt touch my handbrake, he wasnt happy with the noise either but I wasnt the only loud car.

Nice to put the faces to the names, appolgies to everyone for my grumpiness though as I was very tired due to being awake all night! Had a few hairy moments on the way home so decided to stop off at one of the service stations for a quick nap. Woke up to someone knocking on my window scaring the hell outta me, telling me I had coolant pooring out of the car, one of the water hoses had come lose and I had to refill and bleed before being able to carry on home :o Dont know how it came lose when the car was stood still though :confused:

I was well impressed with my 261.1hp though, like I said I do think thats the rollers being a little optimistic. All in all, I had a good day :D

L0rdMike said:
he wasnt happy with the noise either but I wasnt the only loud car.

hehe, supra,cobra,integra are supposed to be loud mike ;)
Mk1 MR2 on the other hand....
On the way to the pub, we could hear your car from several cars back :p

nicRob said:
On the way to the pub, we could hear your car from several cars back :p

Yeah lol, what's the story with that then? Exhaust fell off? Was a bit loud when i was following. I was waiting to go for a burn but then we arrived at the pub :(

Trickle said:
a lot of traffic on the roads confusing things, it took myself and AcidHell a couple of attempts to find the pub in the end.

Thanks to Conanius for the excelent organisation :)

Its totally my fault, I should have asked where we were going or said to somebody who knew the route could I follow them once we got on the M5...I hadn't counted on the traffic density on the M5...I could see Acidhell's Cinq in the distance but I couldn't catch up.

Fakesnake waved me off at the right junction I think but I didn't know where I was going from there....

Back
Top Bottom