• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK RTX4080 16GB review thread

One of the mods ( feek I think) Confirmed that the forums had been decoupled from the shop. So no more more crashes during product launches.

Ah, that's good. Not that I even bothered checking out the prices when they were ready for sale! The uplift in performance is fine, the value proposition hasn't moved one iota.

Want more frames? Pay for them, or buy a 30x0 (Ti)...please, for the love of God, buy a 30 series! [/Jensen]

Hmm, not sure about that. When the 4090 launched the forums were playing up
From memory I think there was a lot of traffic so it was slow but you could still get onto the forums and post stuff. in past I wouldn’t bother coming to forums because I just couldn’t get on (it would also log me out)

I think it was the 4090 launch that prompted me to make a joke and ping Feek. I would try and find the post but I’m on mobile and have ****** internet right now

Last edited:
Jay is right, imagine what happens when you stick a 360mm AIO on a GPU that runs at between 200w and 300w. Overkill, that's what it is. Temperature in the thirties under full load

Last edited:
Nvidia's pricing is a disgrace this round. AMD has at least stayed the same which is still to high and i do think the xt should be the 7800 so they have half screwed us as well. To have 2 geforce cards over 1k is a **** take to say the least. If it was not for me having loads of mates on the PC platform i would just give it up and play Ps5 and series x. The Vega 64 i have now is not quite cutting it now so am gonna have to stump up for 7900xtx by the looks of it but it should do me another 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom