*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone else think oculus store has nothing for it?

All my purchases have been on steam

Disagree, there are a few jems on there.
Lone Echo, Robo Recall, Vader Immortal to name a few.

I buy mostly on steam so I can play games on whichever headset I end up with instead of being locked to Oculus but still, I wouldnt discount the Oculus store.

Soldato
Disagree, there are a few jems on there.
Lone Echo, Robo Recall, Vader Immortal to name a few.

I buy mostly on steam so I can play games on whichever headset I end up with instead of being locked to Oculus but still, I wouldnt discount the Oculus store.

Wilson's Heart, Artika.1, Stormland, Asgards Wrath, Echo VR, Defector... there are quite a few exclusives worth getting.

I doubt there will be many more PC Oculus exclusives though. Lone Echo 2 is likely to be the last. Medal Of Honor was to be an Oculus exclusive, but now it's coming to Steam as well - probably because Oculus no longer make dedicated PC headsets.

Soldato
Is there anyway of knowing which games are crossbuy in the oculus store? I can't see anywhere it states as such when I browse in the pc.

Soldato
Found a little bug, has anyone else had it? When you switch the screen off to put your quest down for a while, but don't turn it entirely off, when you come back to it the view is locked to the head so headset has to be restarted. Its happened to me a few times now.

Soldato
Found a little bug, has anyone else had it? When you switch the screen off to put your quest down for a while, but don't turn it entirely off, when you come back to it the view is locked to the head so headset has to be restarted. Its happened to me a few times now.

hmm, I have never turned the screen off, didn't even realise it was an option!! I just put the headset down when I am finished playing and it turns the screen off itself in a couple of seconds. Turns back on when you pick it up and put it on.

Soldato
hmm, I have never turned the screen off, didn't even realise it was an option!! I just put the headset down when I am finished playing and it turns the screen off itself in a couple of seconds. Turns back on when you pick it up and put it on.

I turned the screen save setting to its maximum time, because every time you lift the headset up to see your screen for example or something around you, it turns the screen off otherwise.

Pressing the side button once switches the screen off and on. Long pressing it brings up the restart/switch off menu.

Soldato
Quick question, sorry if its been posted, do you need wifi 6 to run virtual desktop to play steams games wirelessly, or will wifi 5 be OK just at lower details?

Associate
I ordered an elite strap direct from Oculus at the weekend and it’s arriving tomorrow. Original estimate was 4th of Nov so pretty happy about that.

Permabanned
Problem is it relies on other hardware that oculus cannot necessarily control, unless they start selling a router/wifi mesh accessory etc.

I can't imagine anything getting the Zuckerberg wetter than being able to see all your internet traffic via access from an Oculus Router, having you agree on the T&C to let them have at the data.

Seriously, it could be there plan!

Back
Top Bottom