Oculus Quest 2 Pro / Oculus Quest 3 Thread

I wasn't expecting a new headset to be released this year, but, I did think that they would share some info about their next headset.

I presume it's because they didn't want it to impact sales showing a new quest...that's out in 6+ months

I've just ordered a quest 128gb and delivered tomorrow...if I'd seen the new quest 3 (not the high end thing they semi showed) I'd have likely waited as see a new product actually existing would've put me off.

I know it's coming next year but for £299 and 128gb and great games I can stomach it now and sell on to upgrade

I know it's coming next year but for £299 and 128gb and great games I can stomach it now and sell on to upgrade

Plus the games will be compatible with future headsets, so you can play stuff now, and get a headset in the future and still play them, but in better quality.
We've already seen this with some Quest 1 games getting a Quest 2 makeover of better graphics and faster, more consistent framerate.

Be pretty awesome if you could manually overclock the Quest 2 by doing some wizardry in the load up menu where you can perform the manual updates.

Not touched my quest 2 in some time now, but every so often i get the feeling to want to play but then never do.

My only worry is that they will stick with the USB port or WiFi. Do you think there's any chance it will have a displayport for PC-VR?

My only worry is that they will stick with the USB port or WiFi. Do you think there's any chance it will have a displayport for PC-VR?
There is always a chance ..... No one outside of oculus will know for sure yet. Hell it's feasible it's not even certain internally yet

Ooof 2023 is a long way away yet! I wonder if the Quest 2 accessories will be compatible with the new quest 3 in the future?
Yeah seems like getting a quest 2 when it came out was a good value proposition, nothing touches it with what it is and can do for the price and nothing will until next year earliest it seems

Back
Top Bottom