** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET SAVE £200 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY **

Associate
My new PC and rift arrived today and it's amazing! :D

VR on the Rift is incredible and the hardware is stunning too.

Anyone on the fence, I'd say pull the trigger - it really is that good and incredible value for only £399!

Associate
received my rift thismorning also part of the package with pc was going to sell it as my lad and i both the up on trying on in the week but think im going to give it another try..

Associate
I'd like to know this too. Could be a deal breaker for me.

I don't think anywhere does the Xbox One controller bundle any more. All the old stock was sold and any new stock coming in will be the new bundle / new packaging.

The only way around this would be if the retailer themselves chose to add a controller, at their own cost, which is very unlikely.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think anywhere does the Xbox One controller bundle any more. All the old stock was sold and any new stock coming in will be the new bundle / new packaging.

The only way around this would be if the retailer themselves chose to add a controller, at their own cost, which is very unlikely.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, just wanted to check though.
Guess I'll be holding off VR for a while longer then!
Probably not a bad plan, by the time they get around to releasing the next gen stuff there might be more games out for it that interest me.
My friend informs me that ideally VR headsets need a resolution bump and wireless, so may at least be worth me waiting for that.

Soldato
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, just wanted to check though.
Guess I'll be holding off VR for a while longer then!
Probably not a bad plan, by the time they get around to releasing the next gen stuff there might be more games out for it that interest me.
My friend informs me that ideally VR headsets need a resolution bump and wireless, so may at least be worth me waiting for that.
If you play driving and or flight sims this is now a must have @ £399

meh

meh

Associate
Or remote.

That is what I was looking for, I went through the setup, put on the headset to carry it on and it said "now press any button on the remote". good job I still have a 360 controller or I would have been a little bit p$£%&d off.

Soldato
Was it an XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE controller in the old package? I thought someone said it was an XBOX ONE?
Pity they (Oculus) didn't drop the price by £25 when they removed the controller and remote.

Also a wheel/joystick is expensive.

Back
Top Bottom