** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET SAVE £200 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY **

OcUK Staff
OP
good-news-everyone.jpg

Stock should be with us Wednesday, depending on warehousing time at the distributors and at OcUK HQ. Will definitely be available before the weekend!

About a quarter of the stock we have ordered has already been pre-ordered so if you don't want to miss out get your pre-orders on sooner rather than later!

Associate
good-news-everyone.jpg

Stock should be with us Wednesday, depending on warehousing time at the distributors and at OcUK HQ. Will definitely be available before the weekend!

About a quarter of the stock we have ordered has already been pre-ordered so if you don't want to miss out get your pre-orders on sooner rather than later!

:D Excellent news! Thanks for the update. :)

meh

meh

Associate
The recommended spec says you need 1 x USB 3.0 port plus 2 x USB 2.0 ports. What do you need 3 USB ports for? This means I would need a powered USB hub. Hopefully I can get mine on Friday.

Soldato
The recommended spec says you need 1 x USB 3.0 port plus 2 x USB 2.0 ports. What do you need 3 USB ports for? This means I would need a powered USB hub. Hopefully I can get mine on Friday.

For the Touch controllers. You probably want to get an actual PCI-E USB 3 card rather just a hub though.

Associate
good-news-everyone.jpg

Any updates OCUK??? I canceled an order else where and placed one with OC based on your post!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey guys, apologies for the lack of response straight away, picked up a bug off my kids and was in bed all yesterday. Received word that we have 180 units shipped to land with us today (03/08/2017), there is quite a backlog to get through so I can't guarantee every order currently on with us will get shipped today but they should be done by the end of the week. I'll try and get an update on the next tranche of our stock before then to keep you updated!

Keep an eye on your emails for shipped confirmations! :)

Associate
Just noticed my order (17th) has changed from vr003 to vr005 or whatever the sku is so looks like some type of movement. Still in process but ill take any signs of life at this stage. Knew I'd not be getting the old bundle as ordered so I'm disappointed but I know I won't give it a second taught once the box arrives.

Associate
Just phoned up about mine was told it would be here tomorrow..

Can't change it as was part of the vr pc build so straight on eBay it goes.. tried one and needed the sick bucket straight away lol..

Back
Top Bottom