Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much aero on the front-end, so they have to cut it back which creates understeer (Max prefers oversteer), but if they set it where it should be, the rear snaps out. Can't remember who was discussing it but they need to sort out the rear as that will balance the car.
Haven’t they made the suspension less compliant as well?

If Norris (somehow) hauls the gap to the championship, and loses by less than 7 points, it will be this race people will point to

And Max really really is such a whinger
Also pot kettle black at times

5sec penalty for his ‘let’s use Lewis as my brakes into turn one’?

Im really surprised to hear so many people think that Lando should have taken the win.

If I'm Zak, I'm giving Lando a major dress down afterwards for bringing the team into disrepute and airing your dirty laundry live on air. Cringe AF. He came across as a real whiney brat again. He needs to grow a pair, stop living in Max's butt and get his elbows out more on track and stop fluffing his opportunities.

McLaren could have prevented all of this by simply giving first pit rights to the rightful leader, Piastri, who was controlling things at that point and was seconds ahead of Lando. Lando got a massive undercut and artificial, gifted lead. Not sure how he couldn't see that.

Also lol at Redbull crying about being childish on the radio.
Max...nothing changes. Shows his true colours when he has to actually battle. Blaming the team for poor strategy and car. Then comes out with some classics like "aren't you supposed to leave a cars width" and gems like "oh so we can just drive people off track now". From Max's own mouth! Lol

Verstappen's brain somehow linked to the Crowdstrike doodah I reckon. Never mind Unlisted Demo Verstappen, more like 14.k BBS Shareware ASCII Verstappen.

Same old max without the rocketship.

Would have liked norris to not give the place back for the luls but he done the right thing even tho mclarens tactics where not really needed. Don't think norris was ever in danger from hamilton

Long may the redbull implosion continue

Im really surprised to hear so many people think that Lando should have taken the win.

If I'm Zak, I'm giving Lando a major dress down afterwards for bringing the team into disrepute and airing your dirty laundry live on air. Cringe AF. He came across as a real whiney brat again. He needs to grow a pair, stop living in Max's butt and get his elbows out more on track and stop fluffing his opportunities.

McLaren could have prevented all of this by simply giving first pit rights to the rightful leader, Piastri, who was controlling things at that point and was seconds ahead of Lando. Lando got a massive undercut and artificial, gifted lead. Not sure how he couldn't see that.

Also lol at Redbull crying about being childish on the radio.
Max...nothing changes. Shows his true colours when he has to actually battle. Blaming the team for poor strategy and car. Then comes out with some classics like "aren't you supposed to leave a cars width" and gems like "oh so we can just drive people off track now". From Max's own mouth! Lol
Devils Advocate: Lando is probably feeling like that early pit stop meant he couldn't race Piastri fairly after that even though he was mightily quick after that. Coupled with being told his race was with Verstappen he probably feels McLaren had selected Piastri to win within 10 laps of the start. Certainly sitting in the car with no more information than what is being fed to you.

I think the smarter play would have been to give the place back but, stay within DRS and pass him legitimately but, easier with hindsight.

McLaren/Lando tarnished Oscar's win there. Should have been a great moment for him. Shame.
Rosberg advising McLaren engineer live on air...could the cringe get any worse today lol

ended up missing this before flicking to the news to see a spoiler, oh well, sure the drama moments will be on the highlights later.

McLaren/Lando tarnished Oscar's win there. Should have been a great moment for him. Shame.
Rosberg advising McLaren engineer live on air...could the cringe get any worse today lol

That's the team boss lol, even worse. He should keep his 'suggestions' to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom