**Official** Aion Beta Thread

A Vent server would be great, I don't know anyone who has one though :(

Quote from Aion's website:

A week has passed since the third closed beta event ended and left you to the cold and bitter world outside Aion. The good news is that only one week remains until the next electrifying beta event commences. Here’s what you will want to remember.

Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25, including access to the Abyss.
Starting time: 17th of July (noon PST, 8 PM BST, 9 PM CEST)
Ending time: 20th of July (July 19th 11.59 PM PST, July 20th 8 AM BST/9 AM CEST)

For anyone confused about these time standards, PST is the time on the US west coast, BST is what to look at if you’re in London and CEST is for those of you in Central Europe.

One of the more common items of feedback during our previous beta event pertained to server stability and we have made sure to address this specifically with the updated client for the coming weekend. Find below a list of updates for CB4:

Increased server stability
Various UI fixes
Various NPC load failure fixes
Various NPC grammatical fixes
Various Glossary term grammatical fixes
New NPC Dialogue/Quest text for Sanctum and Pandaemonium
GameGuard update

Fansites in our highly treasured Fansite Programme will be launching various events and competitions this week if you don’t yet have a beta key secured for the weekend. Make sure to keep an eye open for these, but be extra observant and vigilant - the numbers are scarce.

Well everyone, 1 day to go until the 4th Beta opens up, what are everyone's plans?

Mine are as follows:

Get my Templar to lv25.
Get my Weapon/Armorsmithing to max for the weekend.
Craft some nice gear.
Level my Assassin and then some other classes to 10 ish.

Ignore PvP.

Whats everyone else got on their list of things to do?

I might get my warrior from lvl 10 to whatever lvl I feel. I also want to try the assassin class a bit, If lag won't be a problem this time I'll try to play some caster class.

My plans for this CB is outta two plans really.

Plan A:
Continue playing Sorcerer to get to at least level 25 (Currently level 13) so a bit of leveling there and then venture out into the Abyss.

Plan B:
Play another class, then play another class, then play another class.

At the moment I am kinda leaning towards plan A. As it would be cool to see what the Abyss is like and how the pvp works out. On the other hand, I wanna play as many classes as possible to make sure I dont waste my time in LIVE.

I dunno see how I feel I guess come friday (WHICH IS 2MOZ !!! RAWR !!!)

oh just thought of a plan C:
Play an asmo to at least level 10 to see the difference between asmo and ely.

I've just pre ordered this and got my key, finished the download this morning, no idea on class or if my name will be there. But stick my name down for the guild etc and i'll post again when i no whats going on.

On a serious note - when you guys decide what server you are going you will have to tell me so we can have a bit of friendly rivalry :)

Depends where you ordered from, if it was the NCSoft store then instantly, other places I've heard anything up to 24 hours.

looks like ill be getting it tomorrow, still happy though:)

Anyway after knowing nothing about this game since today ive been looking at the classes if narrowed it down to:
Cleric
Chanter
Spiritmaster

Anyone care to share what there like?
Also is there gonna be a ocuk guild and what server:D

OCUK server group:

I think its best if we all play on the same server, so if everyone joins the Ariel server on Channel 3. Here's how to change channel:

Step 1: Click the menu button next to your skillbars.
Step 2: Click the support tab.
Step 3: Click 'Change Channel'.
Step 4: Scroll the list of channels and select the one you wish to switch to, then click move

Taken from the front page.

is there gonna be a ocuk guild and what server:D

Theres an OCUK Elyos guild on Ariel server, Maxi is the leader.

Anyway:

Cleric - Main healer of Aion
Chanter - Healer but more concentrated on buffs etc
Spiritmaster - Uses spirits aka summoned creatures to fight in combat, kind of like a mage.

US Client as far as I know is the only one available, it doesn't matter either way as it's your account that is important, and if it's an EU account you will llog into Aion EU.

Theres an OCUK Elyos guild on Ariel server, Maxi is the leader.

Anyway:

Cleric - Main healer of Aion
Chanter - Healer but more concentrated on buffs etc
Spiritmaster - Uses spirits aka summoned creatures to fight in combat, kind of like a mage.

US Client as far as I know is the only one available, it doesn't matter either way as it's your account that is important, and if it's an EU account you will llog into Aion EU.

Cheers fenris, now go and eat;)
What class out of thoes 3 would you think the clan could do with more?
Im more leaning towards chanter and spiritmaster but am happy enough to play cleric.

Cheers fenris, now go and eat;)
What class out of thoes 3 would you think the clan could do with more?
Im more leaning towards chanter and spiritmaster but am happy enough to play cleric.

I just had a 12" Subway BLT! I'm like Nibbler from Futurama.

For the Beta, play whatever you want. I would suggest playing as many classes as you can to about lv10 and seeing which you enjoy most.

Don't let yourself get shoe horned into a class because "it's needed", never a good way to play an MMO.

Back
Top Bottom