**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Anyone care to share what there like?
Also is there gonna be a ocuk guild and what server:D
While there is a ocuk guild I offer an alternate guild as we are rolling a different race than the ocuk guild. Hope to be on the same server as them as could be a lot of fun, so if you don't like the care bear race I mean the white wings then check out the link in my sig :D

I just had a 12" Subway BLT! I'm like Nibbler from Futurama.

For the Beta, play whatever you want. I would suggest playing as many classes as you can to about lv10 and seeing which you enjoy most.

Don't let yourself get shoe horned into a class because "it's needed", never a good way to play an MMO.

good idea, ill try and play the classes i wanna try till lvl 10 and make a choice then:)

Although the level 10 advice is good advice, a lot of classes do not shine until 20 +, assassin and ranger are two of the classes...

Rangers only get about 3 ranged attack spells from 11-19 which a lot of people get fed up of being a ranger in these levels...

Assassins don't shine until 25 when they get their 3 stun spells, while it is good advice you will not notice any real difference as you will be playing a main class till 10 then you choose what class you want to be at that level.

-edit-
By main class I mean

Warrior
Mage
Scout
Priest

each have 2 sub classes which you get to choose at level 10

Ive caved in and cancelled my order on a competiter and ordered a copy off the NCsoft store. Infact i ordered the CE...i better like this game:D
Its gonna take a while to dl so, im gonna go read up on some aion stuff:D

EDIT: i better go check see what i get with the CE, i didnt properly look.

Last edited:
Ive caved in and cancelled my order on a competiter and ordered a copy off the NCsoft store. Infact i ordered the CE...i better like this game:D
Its gonna take a while to dl so, im gonna go read up on some aion stuff:D

EDIT: i better go check see what i get with the CE, i didnt properly look.

Just incase you didn't know, ordering from the NCSoft is PURELY DIGITAL.

You will NOT get a hard copy of the game, you will however get all the CE bonus's etc.

Guys, never played this and dont really know much about it but hell I'm interested.

Some advice please on where I go to download it. I am assuming I need to pre-order to get a beta key is that correct?

Guys, never played this and dont really know much about it but hell I'm interested.

Some advice please on where I go to download it. I am assuming I need to pre-order to get a beta key is that correct?

i just ordered my copy today off the NCsoft store directly. It gives you then a client to dl and if you dl it for tomorrow you can join in the beta:D

Aion closed beta schedule updated
[tko]
#1 - June 5 - June 7

#2 - June 19 - June 22
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

#3 - July 2 - July 6
Focus: Elyos and Asmodians 1-20

#4 - July 17 - July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25, including access to the Abyss
Start: Fri 8:00 PM BST
End: Mon 8:00 PM BST

#5 - July 31 - August 3
Focus: TBD

#6 - August 14 - August 17
Focus: TBD

[tko]
From http://eu.aiononline.com/en/news/article/heads_up_for_closed_beta_event_4

This time around I'm going to start a new character seeing as last time I reached level 13 without using newly acquired skills, and essentially dual-sworded it all the way. Now I know where I have to be looking to add new skills to the quickbar at the bottom of the screen I should be able to level up much quicker! :cool:

Is it still worth me joining the OCuk legion (where everyone seems to be on Level 94539876483746538745) or would I be dragging everyone down with my new low level character?

Back
Top Bottom