**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Gamershell was download at like 500kb for me earlier when trying to download the patch :(

Got it via torrent instead... took a good while to install. I've also updated the OP with a new picture :)

Was just a bit confused as there is a patch for the open beta didn't know if I needed that or wether it was included in the client download.

The 12Gb client download (regardless of how or where you grabbed it, torrent, direct download zip etc) is 1.5.0.1. The NCSoft launcher would have downloaded the much smaller updates required to make it 1.5.0.3.

Hmmm i cant seem to log in, it just says authorisation failed? Ive checked and reset my password, and im using the log in details that are stored on NCSoft account. Any ideas?

Also, when you fail to log in... it closes the game. Annoying?

Last edited:
Hmmm i cant seem to log in, it just says authorisation failed? Ive checked and reset my password, and im using the log in details that are stored on NCSoft account. Any ideas?

Thats because the open beta hasnt started yet.

Servers are not up yet, as for game closing, Lineage 2 did the same till enough moaned about it, then they changed it.

Back
Top Bottom