**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Sorry for being a mooch but has anyone got a spare key? I could perhaps trade you something. I do have an old Warhammer Online account that'll probably never get used again. Gmail is in my trust if anyone is feeling generous. :P

Last edited:
I'll be trying Elyos this time, albeit wont be playing to much as i don't want to burn myself out before Headstart. Hopefully this gets a lot more people playing for our release guild.

Would be very much appreciated if somebody could chuck us a spare key for this if they happen to have one.

Oh and if anyone needs a mirror on rapidshare to download the cient just send us a PM or e-mail, when I tried the official mirrors I was getting like 100 kb/s =\

boejennett(at)googlemail(dot)com

albeit wont be playing to much as i don't want to burn myself out before Headstart.

Likewise, I will log in today, just to check out the interface changes since closed beta, then that will be it for me. I wont log back in at all this week and will let the open beta pass me by. Like you I dont want to burn myself out before headstart.

Back
Top Bottom