• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official AMD 7990 Owners Thread ***

My work here is done. :)

I got to you just in time it seems. Cheers for all the help you gave me through my issues.

I was looking at all the prices on an auction site, I was tempted, but really don't think I want to do it, having gone through all the trouble to get it right. Who knows though, my opinion changes like the wind. Maybe I will become a LtMatt hardware stalker, following you around like that sidekick that is nothing but a liability. :cool:

On the other hand, it's a lot of effort to sell and replace (for me anyway, as I am mucho lazy!)

... Anyways, enjoy your new toys mate!

I'd have likely gone for crossfire with some 290's, possibly even now. Especially due to the fact I can't clock my 7990 over 1120Mhz :mad:

However my mobo only has one PCI Express 3.0 x16/0 and one PCI Express 3.0 (x8/x8) which means a poorer crossfire as far as I am told...

Back
Top Bottom