• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official AMD 7990 Owners Thread ***

Nice.. Remember you get the 8 free games with the card too.. although the leaflet on my said that ended on the 22nd of october so im not sure if you can still use them now.

Nice.. Remember you get the 8 free games with the card too.. although the leaflet on my said that ended on the 22nd of october so im not sure if you can still use them now.

How does that work?
I got mine from OC last week but didn't see on leaflet?

I got the standard 'gold pack' or whatever it's called but not the other games you are refereeing to.

I got the golden ticket from oc yeah but also in the box i had the never settle bundle leaflet with a coupon code on the back for the 8 free games like bioshock crysis 3 tomb raider deus ex sleeping dogs hitman and far cry 3 + blood dragon.

Funnily enough the couple says the keycodes must be used by the 22nd and i used them on the 21st lol.

Oo really? I know I'm getting three with the golden ticket....

It's an XFX I ordered. I'd never, ever normally even so much as touch them but at the end of the day it's an AMD made card (albeit with their annoying stickers on the fans).

I'll have to dig through the box when it arrives :D

I got the golden ticket from oc yeah but also in the box i had the never settle bundle leaflet with a coupon code on the back for the 8 free games like bioshock crysis 3 tomb raider deus ex sleeping dogs hitman and far cry 3 + blood dragon.

Funnily enough the couple says the keycodes must be used by the 22nd and i used them on the 21st lol.

Ah OK, I got the MSI.

Update on the XFX reference card I got. Been installed for a week or so now, everything working perfectly :)

Can't see myself upgrading for a while now, given the massive performance and very reasonable price. Think my next card will be at 20nm, whenever that may be.

IM just wondering.. My card is overclocked to 1100 and 1575 in afterburner and when i run the valley benchmark it shows those clocks too but in the afterburner settings under general theres an option that says unofficial overclocking mode and its set to disabled... What does that mean exactly?

Theres 3 options..disabled and with/without powerplay support.

Back
Top Bottom