Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Associate
I loved this game to bits on the GC and actually bought an imported GC just to play it - I played it to death though and was wondering if any veterans of the GV version could tell me if this adds anything that the GC didn't have?

Soldato
OP
No longer 4 houses, everyone lives in the same house. You no longer need to send Fossils off, as Blathers has been on a fossil identification course and can tell you straight away.

Some new visitors, or they show up in different ways. Multiplayer is now a lot better, as you can now have up to 4 (i think) other players running around in your village at the same time. Rather than the gamecube way of merely getting to go to someone elses village yourself.

It is broadly the same game, but with little improvements and a bigger emphasis on multiplayer :)

Oh and the house expansions are different.

Soldato
I just bought this game a few days back. What are the capabilities of the Nintendo wi-fi in the game and how is it used.

For example, can I open my town to strangers?

I have sent a message in a bottle.

Associate
ja3h said:
Got it to work i had to get closer to the router! ><

Character Name: Jambo
Town Name: Fokyo
Fruit: Apples/Peaches/Oranges
Code: 1632-7801-4194

So whos town are we going to? :D

Mind if I add you?

I have Pears, Apples, Peaches, Oranges and Coconuts....

Soldato
DailyGeek said:
Anyone still playing this?

Yeah I'm a new player. Can all of those people on the original list add me? And others as well as long as you PM me your friend code :)

Friend code: 2620-6437-1263

Name: Billy
Town: LoonLake
Fruit: Oranges (Would like to pick others from other towns)

Sijo45 said:
If anyone wants to play online, my Town is Dunavile and my friend code is 4982-8293-2125. Let me know if you add me!

added you :) add me now please :)

Associate
Sunday morning I will post my new friends code (haven't created it yet) and either open my gates or visit if someone is going to be on :)

I have cherries, pears, apples and coconuts :D

The game has been with the gf for months and its finally back, post here if you want to connect sometime tomorrow :)

Whoop

Associate
wakey wakey people, here are my current details -

Code - 5412-3740-2765
Town - bobbins
Fruit - Apples, Cherries, Pears, Coconuts

Post your current details below if your going to be online as i haven't got a friends roster set up and don't want to add most of the people who have moved on :)

Whoop

Soldato
Whoop said:
wakey wakey people, here are my current details -

Code - 5412-3740-2765
Town - bobbins
Fruit - Apples, Cherries, Pears, Coconuts

Post your current details below if your going to be online as i haven't got a friends roster set up and don't want to add most of the people who have moved on :)

Whoop

Added you :). My details are a couple of posts above, would appriciate you adding me as well. I'm available to connect Tomorrow and today, even though I don't have a lot at the moment (only recently started playing).

Last edited:
Associate
Lost-Prophet said:
Added you :). My details are a couple of posts above, would appriciate you adding me as well. I'm available to connect Tomorrow and today, even though I don't have a lot at the moment (only recently started playing).

Will add you now, keep your gates open and we will bring you two of every fruit :)

We haven't done a visit yet so its a win win ;)

NOTE - If it counts, our character name is Farley

Whoop

Last edited:
Soldato
Whoop said:
Will add you now, keep your gates open and we will bring you two of every fruit :)

We haven't done a visit yet so its a win win ;)

Whoop

Just opening my gates :). I only have a pear and orange :(.Happy Yay day everyone BTW :D

EDIT: Gates opened, looking forward to my first ever visit! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey everyone I am online at the moment and my gates are open. I would prefer to visit someone eles town but if someone wants to visit mine, no problem

Name: Billy
Town: LoonLake
Friend Code: 2620-6437-1263

If you would like to play over DS please post your friend code and name, town name after this reply, cheers :D

EDIT: This game is reallly annoying me! Whenever I turn on console that stupid mole Resetti keeps telling me I haven't saved when I should have and I shouldn't just switch the power off. It's done it a couple of times now and his dialogue goes on for ages! Anyone else had this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom