*******Official Armed Assault 2 thread of official officialness*******

Soldato
Associate
I actually want this to be a successful game, so I'll wait and see what the real review sites say. Besides that's an interview, the developer admits to it being a buggy game. This means it will be as buggy as BF2, but will it play better?

Associate
OP
Im going to have to wait till the 19th :(

Yes it will have bugs, some of them big. But they will be fixed, from what I have seen its a better release then Armed Assault 1 and that is perfectly playable now.

Associate
Woo got my key, dont worry everyone, i will properly bug test this game properly. Guessing it'll all be fixed for american release.

Soldato
Everyone who HAS NOT played the game is barking on about about this "German Review" as though it is 100% credible?

Anyone know the reviewers previous work? How credible is he? Does he like Army simulations? Did he give Sims 3 GOTY?

People who HAVE the game are saying it is not that bad at all, surely it is their opinion that matters?

Since when have we took the word of a reviewer as the truth?

Soldato
Everyone who HAS NOT played the game is barking on about about this "German Review" as though it is 100% credible?

Anyone know the reviewers previous work? How credible is he? Does he like Army simulations? Did he give Sims 3 GOTY?

People who HAVE the game are saying it is not that bad at all, surely it is their opinion that matters?

Since when have we took the word of a reviewer as the truth?

Do you work for them or something? You seem to be taking this very personally :confused:

Soldato
Do you work for them or something? You seem to be taking this very personally :confused:

You cant see his side though? He's perfectly right to question this review. There are already patches planned for the releases, so whatever has been reviewed already could have been fixed.

Back
Top Bottom