*******Official Armed Assault 2 thread of official officialness*******

It's either spacebar/or number 1, or middle mouse I forget.
But i'm told when the english language pack is installed team commands don't work.

Besides, team AI is pretty useless if anything, it gets in the way, they never go where you tell them and they always put themselves into danger zones, I always tell them to hold position/fire and play solo.

Did you just put those 3 files into the correct folders and launch the game? Hmm.... I guess I need to do it from a fresh install before playing.

/reinstalls.

my word they have done a great job judging from the little bash i had just now, looks very pretty and the view distance is emence. I can see lazor designating stuff for harriers being very good fun.

anyone up for coop later on?

Sorry havnt read the thread.
But im assuming there is going to be online play, where loads of people can play.
Im looking for something to replace my beloved Battlefield 2.

okay got the english language files working and now i can play it ;p

running with c2d @ stock 2.7ghz with 8800gtx 1920*1200 it runs well enough on normal settings but theres that mouse type lag when turning...

put a g280 in and cranked everything up to max (not view distance) and is was totally silky smooth 1920*1200 ..

went online , didnt have a clue what i was doing but enjoyed every min .. so far so good now i just need to work out how to play :eek:

[TW]Taggart;14182523 said:
my word they have done a great job judging from the little bash i had just now, looks very pretty and the view distance is emence. I can see lazor designating stuff for harriers being very good fun.

i'll be up for some, although not sure what time

[TW]Taggart;14182523 said:

Sure, msn me (in trust I think?) Im on whatever time.
Still not sure how laser desginator works in mp, ground person has to keep targetting or only once?

Then what does the pilot see? Eek!

Well screw w/e bugs are there or how bad the AI still is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J26XyvNPk

Plane crashing at around 2:30 has sold me :D

Damn you now i want to buy the game. Ill wait for it to come out here though and by then most of the bugs will be gone by then hopefully.

Going by my rig (see sig) will i be able to play at max settings at a res of 1920x1200. I should be able to cause i cant see it being that demanding even with the incredible draw distance.

Ok , played for a bit more

Does anyone have any problems with the sound ?
Example: Single player mission 1

Fight into the first small village
Then a brdm approaches from the east ( right side)
The sound Iam getting for the brdm ( its like 200 meters away) is WILD
It sound like my head is inside the engine bay its that loud ( its sooo loud its distorting - clipping)

Sometimes the leaders command sound fine , other times side hes got a loud hailer set to 11 and his shouting right into your ear from 1cm away !

Anyone else getting this , voice commands / choppers / vech engine sounds are way too loud ?

Ok guys I'm hovering over the buy button. Will we be disadvantaged in the future if we buy the German version now? Will we be forever having language pack/patch issues when they release a new patch?

Or is literally the only downside the fact you have to pay an extra tenner for it?

[TW]Fox;14185282 said:
Ok guys I'm hovering over the buy button. Will we be disadvantaged in the future if we buy the German version now? Will we be forever having language pack/patch issues when they release a new patch?

Or is literally the only downside the fact you have to pay an extra tenner for it?

I think the plan is to eventualy patch all the versions and make them all identical to each other. Not sure language wise though.

ChrisJSY mentioned, and I think I read elsewhere, that currently when the english language pack is installed team commands don't work.

I'm gonna hold out for the proper English version.

Back
Top Bottom