*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

I quit tonight 3 games and 3 completely hacked lobbies. That last game I played had about 6 AC-130s and constant airstrikes.

The amount this game has been ruined by hacks since launch is unbelievable. One glitch after another.:(

I've given up on it for a while, the amount of hacking you come across is a joke, just reading some of the people in this thread justify doing it gets on my **** :(

I've given up on it for a while, the amount of hacking you come across is a joke, just reading some of the people in this thread justify doing it gets on my **** :(

It's gutting I really like two of the new maps and I think I've only managed to play on them twice without endless care packages or air support.

Is infinity ward aware of all this stuff or have they just given up on the game now.

It's gutting I really like two of the new maps and I think I've only managed to play on them twice without endless care packages or air support.

Is infinity ward aware of all this stuff or have they just given up on the game now.

I would imagine they know about them, I haven't visited the forums on their site in a while but people were always moaning about glitches when I last looked.
Seems like they just can't be bothered with it anymore unless its a way for them to make more money. :(

I looked at the forums recently and it's still full of people moaning about glitches/rocks etc.

Seems they do nothing about it. I'd be very surprised if it gets patched anymore. :(

Shame such a good game has been ruined, and it's a shame MS are doing nothing about JTAG exploits (or so it seems), surely if they found and banned these consoles the problem would go. Although having said that I guess if JTAG users have another console they could just do a local link and get infected then go and ruin the game.

:(

I really do fear for the future of the 360 and online play. It's only going to get worse.

I think my sensitivity is quiet high at the moment, I might mess around with it next time I play.

I started trying to use high sensitivity last week and just failed so hard. When you're getting negative K/D with a silenced ACR you know it's time to stop :(

Shame such a good game has been ruined, and it's a shame MS are doing nothing about JTAG exploits (or so it seems), surely if they found and banned these consoles the problem would go. Although having said that I guess if JTAG users have another console they could just do a local link and get infected then go and ruin the game.

:(

I really do fear for the future of the 360 and online play. It's only going to get worse..

Admittedly I don't know much about these exploits on the 360 but last night I gave up in game, so while drinking my beer I hid in a really obscure out of the way place, miles from the action where no one can spawn behind me. No UAVs where up and even if they were they wouldn't have been able to see me with coldblooded. Yet this nobbler comes round the corner jumping and kills me before I could swear.

Is there any on screen indication in the sights as well that people are using aim assist? Other than air unit after air unit how do you know these people are cheating?

Back
Top Bottom