*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Of course it gives a big advantage if it didn't no one would do it. Out of curiosity can you list the list of glitches available?

what I am trying to get at is the fact that it doesn't make you a better player at all. You'r not blind are you even though I know you are there it doesn't mean I can magically shoot you first every time. The advantage is really quite small, challange me if you think it's a big advantage then i should walk all over you :p

and i will give you a list of hacks they vary depending on which patch file you use. I Will just copy a list of them with my opinion of that paticular hack

For Host: (this is puerly on the Jtag lobby)
-Don't need to put in your gamertag anywhere!
-K-Brizzles kick menu
-Deranking via menu (locks titles, emblems, challenges, messes up leaderboards, then kicks from game)
- Verification via menu OR with stopping power
-Choose VIPs in game via menu
-Take away VIP status from ANYONE via menu (EVEN IF THEIR NAME IS TYPED INTO YOUR PATCH!)
-Only need to verify players ONCE for the duration of the lobby
-*NEW* Kamikaze bomber
-*NEW* Toggle whether or not VIPs are allowed to verify other players
-End game
-If someone needs to be verified, they will sayall I Need Verification (This makes it very simple to see who needs verification)
-Freeze/Unfreeze all verified players
-Teleport all players to your crosshairs
-Walking AC-130
-UFO mode
-Reset verification system
-Level 70 on spawn
-Force host automatically
-On screen instructions
-Lot of infections (detailed list below)

*NEW* For Co-Host:
-Deranking via menu (locks titles, emblems, challenges, messes up leaderboards, then kicks from game)
-Verification via menu OR with stopping power
-Only need to verify players ONCE for the duration of the lobby
-Reset verification system
-If someone needs to be verified, they will sayall I Need Verification (This makes it very simple to see who needs verification)
-*NEW* Kamikaze bomber
-Walking AC-130
-UFO mode
-Level 70 on spawn
-On screen instructions
-Lot of infections (detailed list below)

For VIPs:
-Walking AC-130
-Teleporter
-UFO mode
-Teleport to your crosshairs
-Verify players using stopping power
-Visions
-*NEW* Toggle cartoon mode on/off
-*NEW* Kamikaze bomber
-Level 70 on spawn
-On screen instructions
-Lots of infections (detailed list below)

For Everyone Else:
-Must be verified upon entering lobby, after 55 seconds if they are not verified a message will display telling them if they are not supposed to be there to leave, and telling them it is their only warning. 10 seconds after that they will be stripped of their titles, emblems, challenges, and their leaderboards will be ruined After that, they will be notified that they got owned, and kicked from your lobby.
Once verified...
-Level 70 on spawn
-Modded custom class names
-All Challenges/Titles/Emblems/Unlocked spinning 10th
-Legit stats (looks like you are really 10th prestige)
-*NEW* Toggle cartoon mode on/off
-*NEW* Toggle between legit leaderboards / insane leaderboards
-Sets time played to 20 days
-Toggle force host on/off (instructions are displayed about what force host does)
-Toggle visions (only effects player toggling the visions, not the whole lobby!)
-On screen instructions
-Lots of infections (detailed list below)

These are the problem things that stay with you after joining a lobby

Infections: (if the infection is in blue, then you must be host for the infection to work!)
-UAV always on - good but can't see coldblooded
-Red boxes around all enemies - anoying as hell
-FPS and host information - handy for knowing who is host
-Automatic M16/Famas/Raffica - fully automatic this is bad I don't use this
-See through walls (wallhack) - doesn't work much there is only a handfull of walls it works on mainly on highrise, favela and scrapyard
-Larger UAV (not too big, doesn't take up the whole screen)
-Slight of hand/instant reload. Instant ADS - makes quickscoping easy
-*NEW* Body floats into air on death, "heavens gates" (only shows on your screen) - amusing
-*NEW* Glass floats to the sky when you break it (only shows on your screen) - amusing
-Force host (YOU MUST INVITE PEOPLE TO START MATCHMAKING WITH FORCE HOST ON, THERE IS A TOGGLE FOR THIS IN-GAME)
-Fast predator - host
-Stopping power = 1 shot 1 kill - host (everyone else with stopping power gets it too if you are host also applys to all that I put host against)
-Steady aim = perfect shot - I don't think this works
-Knife from across the map - host
-*NEW* Insane chopper gunner - host
-15 min nuke timer - host
-1 vote to skip map - host
-Lots of choppers, ac-130's, and emps - host
-Set up to 999 claymores/c4s (use OMA pro ) - host
-Faster running, not too fast though - doesn't work online
-Danger close is DISABLED (i hate danger close) - host
-*NEW* Care package falls down extremely fast - host

this is the patch I have on my jtag there is no aimbot on it and I use this one to host fun games as there are lots of infections that make the game a bit different eg. domino claymores that you all have to see.

Last edited:
For Everyone Else:
-Must be verified upon entering lobby, after 55 seconds if they are not verified a message will display telling them if they are not supposed to be there to leave, and telling them it is their only warning. 10 seconds after that they will be stripped of their titles, emblems, challenges, and their leaderboards will be ruined After that, they will be notified that they got owned, and kicked from your lobby.

Wow thats awesome... couldn't just kick them, gotta **** them over as well. :mad:

Hopefully it will put an end to anyone thinking that the hacks give you a big advantage.

Sorry but they do, I went hugely positive in every single game I played while using them that one evening.

The permanent UAV alone makes a huge difference and it completely ruins the game for the people who don't have it. I can remember loads of times over the past 2 weeks where I have come across people using it, on the killcam you can clearly see them moving and they suddenly stop as you get close to the corner just waiting for you because they know you are there. Yes you can just use cold blooded but you shouldn't have to, also cold blooded doesn't help when the rest of your team aren't using it and all they do is die and give them killstreaks.

I wish i had a capture card. Just got a 10+ man spray on terminal domination, all their team was spawning in the shop at A i was just firing away with my M240 none of them had painkiller on. Think it was 2 triples and a quad or something. Then managed to die 7 times in a row. Love this game.

Actually i found it was almost a hinderence than a help. The only useful thing was the 1 bullet kill which when in a chopper gunner is slightly hilarious.

Interesting link thanks, the one bullet kill alone would change my game the amount of times I lose a 1v1 despite hitting first.

Can you explain how this auto aim thing and cross hairs works because our party was getting killed by this guy who was shooting into the air most of the time.

Interesting link thanks, the one bullet kill alone would change my game the amount of times I lose a 1v1 despite hitting first.

Can you explain how this auto aim thing and cross hairs works because our party was getting killed by this guy who was shooting into the air most of the time.

Thats not autoaim. All that is is spawn tubing.

Spawn Tubing is where they fire there noob tube in the air and it lands on A or C. They will do this with one man army till they get a killstreak on the go

It wasn't with a tube it was with a sniper rifle, Wyrdo was in game he can back me up. It was very strange. We were watching shots fired into the air and members of our team kept getting killed by the sniper this was on scrapyard.

Wow. Just wow. Free for all on afghan with the most bull**** people i have ever seen. It's not even that they were hacking they just wouldnt die. I was using ak47 extended mags, scavenger and claymore setup at the AA gun behind big cave. Claymores both sides yet every single time someone came they beat me. Claymore gets a hitmarker, i pile a full clip of AK into them, start reloading and they kill me with somrething bs like tar21 silenced with cold blooded. Then they would sit in a corner looking down the barrel at an entrance, i stun them twice yet they still manage to kill me. Absolute ****ing bs.

It wasn't with a tube it was with a sniper rifle, Wyrdo was in game he can back me up. It was very strange. We were watching shots fired into the air and members of our team kept getting killed by the sniper this was on scrapyard.

Thats something worse than the standard auto aim. What the standard does is highlight red round an opponent and amplifies the games standard auto aim which gets ruled out by you trying to aim yourself making it pointless.

Sniping straight up into the air though i cant even think of how it would pick a target.

Just put nuke on for a laugh becuase it was wasteland. Died on a 22 kill streak to some guy with ranger akimbos who survived 2 full clips of ak47 used 3 of his ranger bullets got nothing on me then his last one kills in 1 from about 300 metres away.

Respawned literally in someones spray, then got another 19 kill streak before the game ended mid ac-130. ****ing ridiculous.

Just put nuke on for a laugh becuase it was wasteland. Died on a 22 kill streak to some guy with ranger akimbos who survived 2 full clips of ak47 used 3 of his ranger bullets got nothing on me then his last one kills in 1 from about 300 metres away.

Respawned literally in someones spray, then got another 19 kill streak before the game ended mid ac-130. ****ing ridiculous.

Jesus Christ. Calm down, it IS a game. :rolleyes:

I had a nuke on for a laugh and second game with it on i got it within 2 minutes. Was quicker than my one on estate. Ran straight to their spawn with the ump killed all 6, threw a random semtex to get the 7th kill. ran away to call in harriers and they got me the 4 kills just from the airstrike. Got a further 7 kills and finished them off with quite nicely with a chopper gunner to call it in on 35-0 :)

Back
Top Bottom