*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

I mean people like yourself thats top prestige yet have only 4 days playtime, I thought they would ban you from live for that?

Curious as to why? I have no stat padding, no weapon padding, just all titles and emblems unlocked? What difference does that make to anyone? I maybe level 10 but I'm level 30 workng my way through it with no help.

Also I am nowhere near the top of the leaderboard or anything. For the record I am not on a JTAG system or anything, my 360 is untouched.

Last edited:
Curious as to why? I have no stat padding, no weapon padding, just all titles and emblems unlocked? What difference does that make to anyone? I maybe level 10 but I'm level 30 workng my way through it with no help.

Also I am nowhere near the top of the leaderboard or anything.

Because they said they would ban it and they started to. Regardless of stat padding as you call it they said on the inifinty ward forums they have a team that looks into it and bans.

Yours would flag up very easily as would someone else from here on my FL because of lack of gametime and kills.

I didn't know they took that so seriously. Especially when there are far more bigger issues with the game. Who was it that was banning and what type of ban where they handing out?

Yep that was complete **** last night, worst I've ever seen it!

I've played off and on all day and keep getting spanked. Before all this Jtag stuff I could count on one hand the number of times I was negative on FFA. Today I was getting pummeled so much with air units I was always looking for buildings to hold up in.

I've played off and on all day and keep getting spanked. Before all this Jtag stuff I could count on one hand the number of times I was negative on FFA. Today I was getting pummeled so much with air units I was always looking for buildings to hold up in.

This right here is the problem you have a few bad games and you think they are hacking. It's more than likely due to boosters than anything else.

I had a few FFA games yesterday and I would say 70% of them had boosters in. Looks like they are back more so than ever.

I will set a challange for anyone to try out.

I will infect myself with hacks and have a 1 on 1 with someone to prove how useless they really are, I will base my game on the hacks and whoever challanges me can have host and choose the map. One thing though no noob toobs and no camping, rush style gameplay only........... anyone up for that??

Hopefully it will put an end to anyone thinking that the hacks give you a big advantage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom