*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

i am sure alrik your the one that was running around with fal and shotty attachment on search lmao! sorry,lets just forget it and just play with each other,ive played with faded for 3 years if anyone wants to swap!

My philosophy is if you can't beat them join them. I can't stop other random people from using cheap weapons so I use cheap stuff too and I will admit it. The only people who could sort this game out is infinity ward, but lets face it thats never going to happen, since they already have our money.

The spawn tubes could easily be sorted by putting a timer on the grenade like it has for the minimum range needed for a detonation, say something like if it hasn't exploded after 3 seconds it blows up mid air.

The commando lunge could easily be sorted by getting rid of it and turning the tactical knife into the commando perk, so instead of insane lunge with no fall damage you will get a quicker melee with no fall damage, which IMO is much more balanced.

OMA with danger close is dirty, but the only thing I can think of is to put Juggernaut back in, since there is nothing in the game to counter stopping power or danger close, yes there is blast shield, but it means sacrificing it for another equipment that is actually useful on the odd chance that someone is using a tube. OMA shouldn't be nerf'd just because people use it with danger close since it means everyone else suffers too because of it, for example I also use it on LMG's for a quicker reload and the downside to that is I don't have a secondary weapon to switch to in a close quarters fight, so it balances out.

lmao

In all seriousness i dont know how you can stand search. You mention us not playing objective in dom (not a snide remark btw) yet in search all i experienced tonight was watching people completely ignore the bomb i or someone else had dropped and go searching for a kill, often losing. Also people carrying the bomb around the whole map looking for people to kill then dieing and leaving it some obscure position right by the enemy spawn.

Not to mention how advantageous camping is in search, especially hardcore.

thats why i rarther not play with randoms,if you have a good team of 6,you can have a laugh,plus you can learn from other players if your dead and watching others you can learn little tricks,and sneaky tactics to divert players to parts of map.The kill cams aswell are awesome,i know what you mean about people leaving bomb to get a kill or not planting,but like i said if you have a good team you know who will plant ect and who normaly picks it up.I will play anything tho,just not too much of one thing,i get bored very easily

Thank goodness that this game has a private match feature, I'm pretty sure that every night after getting annoyed we just get in a good ol' private and have fun. :)

Which is exactly what a few of us did last night was good fun too.

Faded - A truce no more arguing the matter has passed. I will no longer talk about hack related things on this thread if you no longer bring up the fact you dislike it.

I have when *I* get host :p Then I get a message after the game saying "could not migrate host because this game is a complete and utter bag of ****". Even when everyone is 4 bars with next to no lag it still tries to migrate host after the match for some bizarre reason.

The rare occasion I do get host there are never lag spikes, the host doesn't get passed from **** connection to another **** connection so why bother moving it in the first place when everything was fine. You also get those hosts where they are complete crap with constant 2 bars and it just carries on like nothing is wrong =/

Last edited:
I just got a message from someone, anybody feel like having a go at tranlating?

"av it m8!wp!"

My guess is "Have it mate!, well played!", but that doesn't sound right because I was doing nothing but calling him a retard because he kept shooting me everytime he saw me even though we were on the same team.

That has to be a set-up!

Please tell me how you can 'set-up' spawns like that. And no ive seen plenty of similar in montages in stuff it just happens.

I've also had a 9 man spray on terminal in the shop on normal domination.

I've also had triples kills of the same 3 people 5 times in a row with an ac130, spawning in the same place.

Seeing the apparent ease with which people can hack this game I'm becoming more and more paranoid. I was playing a Team Tac game last night against a group of 10th prestigers and I swear they were hacking, but im not sure if this is possible. Basically, I was convinced they knew where we were all the time. I heard that if you put cold blooded on it stops them seeing you, but that didnt seem to work? I eventually rage quit when they got a CG and even though our entire team had cold blooded the kill cam showed them picking us off with insane accuracy jolting from one player to the next. It also appeared like it only took 1 shot to kill us?

Are any of these things possible with hacks?

yeah. CB does stop them from seeing you on the radar though. one bullet kills if they have stopping power on and with the chopper gunner the splash range would be huge that it wouldnt matter if u had cold blooded on. Should have stayed to see if it was a 15 minute nuke counter or if you managed to get a care package it would have either been a chopper gunner or emp.

Back
Top Bottom