*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Associate
I was taunted by message yesterday when someone joined a game (after noobs left) and ended my 20-0 streak where I promptly quit. It was already going wrong before that anyway I had to change to save my Pavelow from enemy harrier missiles and lost all the OMA flexibility.

I had the jump on him, but I didn't get any damage with a borrowed M4.

Last edited:
Soldato
I just managed a nuke on Afghan, but it's been hard going this morning generally. Possibly the worst so far since the kids have been off.

I agree and as posted earlier it's not the reflex's that are the problem it's the fact that 80% of the enemy team are made up of tac knifers and snipers (kid's classes) If they can't get you with thier montage class they got to get you with thier noob class. I pretty much always get nukes on Afgan but for some reason yesterday It didn't pop up on rotation. I have also noticed a lot more (kid) clans on I guess they actually talk to eachother.

Caporegime
Oh dear, are people still playing this from the regular guys that played? It's been nearly two weeks since I was last playing MW2, I imagine I am even worse than I was before now.

:(

Soldato
is it just me or is MW2 starting to get boring now?

I only play Team tactical if there are 4 of us, which is quite fun, or just muck about with shotgun attachments, thermal vectors and riot shields in SnD. So, in answer to your question, yes :p

Back
Top Bottom