Official Crysis Demo thread

Associate
yup people seem to think if they mention theyre buying it their asses are covered.

Well effectively it means theyve ordered a liscence for the software there using...so makes it seem more morally correct.
The fact that there using it before there liscence has come through the post becomes the main issue.

Associate
yeah im gonna be going to the "local high street computer game store" and picking up my collectors edition and when i get home im going to be mysteriously ill and have to take a long weekend!

Soldato
OP
Ive heard from a source the game plays quite a bit better than the demo.

He owns a E6600 and 8800GTX with 4XAA and all on Very high he is getting 30FPS, lows of 25 and highs of 35FPS. On the demo before 2XAA all very high medium Shadows average of 20FPS. I hope this is true :D

Associate
Ive heard from a source the game plays quite a bit better than the demo.

He owns a E6600 and 8800GTX with 4XAA and all on Very high he is getting 30FPS, lows of 25 and highs of 35FPS. On the demo before 2XAA all very high medium Shadows average of 20FPS. I hope this is true :D

I can confirm that you were lied too! or he's playing at 800x600. I have the same setup. with 4xAA and all on Very high at 1280*1024 I get roughly 20-23FPS.

Soldato
Well effectively it means theyve ordered a liscence for the software there using...so makes it seem more morally correct.
The fact that there using it before there liscence has come through the post becomes the main issue.
Do you really think that the people that download the game will still buy the game retail?
Yes I do because I will. I'm sorry but you cannot tar every body with the same brush.

It just doesn't work.

what a crock of utter *******, downloading software through piracy is illegal and a criminal offense, so dont try and disguise it

Associate
I too downloaded but have it on preorder. Just means I got a little more of a taster than the demo gave. I know now its worth the £25. I did the same with GoW and stopped my order because I didnt like the game I then un installed.

Although I agree that its illegal I also dont see any harm in what Im doing. I dont give a rats what you think. I work hard for my money and dont want to see it wasted.

Back
Top Bottom