** Official Days Gone Thread **

Soldato
I've binned this game for the time being - I'm just really struggling to enjoy it, bit of a mixture of issues for me, but not liking the main guy [at all] doesn't really help - nor does his constant annoying mumbling to himself!

Might pop back to it in a few patches time, or when I have exhausted my massive backlog of games.

Soldato
Phew.... finally finished it :)
Great game, great fun, well worth the money.

Even though I finished and am now mopping up the hordes (about 80% done), I'm wondering what the "undiscovered" is when you hand in your bounties.
Bottom row, 2nd along.
I mean.... what else can there possibly be to see? :confused:

Associate
Game just keeps getting better and better; the shooting/guns are actually some of the best I’ve played for long time (hard difficulty). I love it how there is no auto aim allowed too. There’s a real weight to it and it sounds great. I think the game comes into its own as you progress further and level up/get better weapons/skills. The Gfx, weather, atmosphere are superb. A real solid 8/10 so far.

Associate
So how many hours are you guys getting out of it? I need something to tide me over until E3 starts next week.

It’s a really big game; it’s a real quality game. If you’ve got a pro and a decent hdr tv you’re in for a treat. If not I’m sure it’s still excellent. The animations are superb (the way enemies stagger when they’re hit). It also gets much gorier later on too as you’re weapons/skills improve- blow limbs/heads off freakers etc probably put about 35 hrs in so far and got ages to go yet probably.

Soldato
Only a few hours in but it's growing on me, I don't mind the main character although his side kick is pretty irritating so far. I don't like the bike handling much or the lack of a proper jump (unless I've missed something) but sneaking up on zombies/marauders is fairly satisfying and the world is pretty well done.

I can't see it being on my top 10 but so far it's entertaining enough to be worth picking up second hand.

Associate
Only a few hours in but it's growing on me, I don't mind the main character although his side kick is pretty irritating so far. I don't like the bike handling much or the lack of a proper jump (unless I've missed something) but sneaking up on zombies/marauders is fairly satisfying and the world is pretty well done.

I can't see it being on my top 10 but so far it's entertaining enough to be worth picking up second hand.

I actually love the bike handling now! Like I say the game gets much better when you upgrade everything, bike included. I think they nailed the handling of the bike actually once it’s upgraded.

Soldato

The characters develop nicely, as does the bikes handling.

Finished this a few weeks ago, brilliant game and one I missed as soon as it ended.

Soldato
I think I'm nearing the end, done a fair few missions in crater lake now. I will say I hated deacon and most of the characters early on but man they and the story itself have grown on me the more I played.

Soldato
Soldato
The other thing is I really enjoy the soundtrack, very well composed and fitting to the setting, very few games make me seek out the OST album but this did.

Associate
Feel bad for the Devs for this game. Harshest reviews ever on this one by the critics; ticks all the boxes of a really good, even great, game for me thus far. One of the best PS4 exclusives imo. Probably should have delayed release by a couple of months to get it patched to where it is now e.g. no crashes, no bugs, stable decent performance (pro). The motorbike is a superb mode of transport for an Open world game like this. Love the way the handling changes based on weather/terrain too.

Not finished the main campaign yet but does anybody know if there’s gonna be any SP new DLC campaign?

Back
Top Bottom