Official DFI NF4Ultra-D/SLi owners thread.

Hi

I'm getting this board next week, and just doing some reading up (seems like a good thing to do considering all the options in the bios!! Especially compared to the A8N SLI i switched from :) )

Anyway..

My spec will be

DFI NF4 SLI DR
3700+
OCX PC4000 VX

Any tips you could give me to get the best out of this setup?

The ASUS board was soo easy to use, but this looks like its going to be a challenge (I like challenges though!).

Thanks

no luck for me the new bios just made a lovely bsod, went back to the 510-3 and for some reason it is performing better after a reflash of the 510-3 i.e. got a little mem bandwidth.

Broken Hope said:
Because it seems that when they fixed PS/2 problems they messed up USB mouse and keyboard support. If both mouse and keyboard are PS/2 or at least using adaptors then there aren't any problems.
Oh gawd. :rolleyes: I lost the USB to PS/2 adapter. Damnations! :mad:

I like the new Dram settings below drive strength, there's an option for slow fast or now I like this because it's like me the (fatest)

Made me laugh, the BIOS does work OK for me, I am just testing but it looks like I can get another 2-3 mhz on the fsb or lower the voltage at what it was, it is early to tell as I haven't benchmarked it but it certainly boots up and runs with a fraction lower voltage,something like 1.485v it used to be now it's 1.469v every little helps said the old woman who pi_ _ ed in the sea. :-)

The 4 lines can only be 400pixels wide sadly - got slapped a couple of times in past when changing it (dno how lax they are now with it) - dno why when a character is only a byte...

P.S. To make this post informative, anyone on air be prepared for the hottest weekend this year - no chance for me switching on my Tbird system then :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom