Official DFI NF4Ultra-D/SLi owners thread.

Street said:
Started coming up with the following errors...
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

it would also randomly restart until i turned off XPs "restart after errors" function.

Also came up these files in the bsod...
win32k.sys at address .... in ....

My setup has been solid until yesterday... had 2 random restarts and one system hang whilst playing Company of Heroes. Now today burnt a DVD, it finished fine, then pressed OK in Nero to be greeted with a BSOD caused by win32k.sys!

Any ideas what could be happening? Temps all seem fine and I had no problems in the heat (even with hevy gaming sessions). Only driver change I can think of is upgrading to Forceware 91.36 last night, but the random restarts and hang happened before that.

Any help appreciated :(

Cheers,

Suman

tweakinfreak said:
Sorry for double post which exact BIOS is best for my board??

So many to choose from :(

I dont think there is such a thing as 'best bios' every machine is different, it's a matter of finding out which one works best for you. It's a slow process but thats the way it is. I would go with the latest official bios for you motherboard as a good starting point. ;)

Hi Scoobie,

Well I have built my machine in record time without much hassle..

Only thing is everytime I reboot is see's my 2 x hard drives as removable drives??

Is that a driver issue you think?

edit: processor running @ 18c idle

Last edited:
smids said:
You mean you see it in the taskbar? Hide that one using properties of the taskbar.

Ah coolio thanks bud..

One last thing I have burnt T mods CD7 and it works fine but I'm at a loss as to which BIOS to use and flash with ???

Motherboard box sticker says - NF4U91-134M

But for the life of me I can't find that model under NF4 list, do I just pick the lastest date and flash??

Thanks for your help lads ;)

Back
Top Bottom