****Official Doom 4 Thread****

DOOM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! May 13th

Okay who here is pumped for the new DOOM game! I know I am, I'm definitely getting this, played every single game and completed them god knows how many times, my favourite monster being of course the baron of hell! loved those monsters followed by the Knight of hell (weaker sister of the baron) and the Spider Mastermind that thing was huge!.... I hope my system can play it maxed out at 4k with 60fps if not then Pascal better be out around then! :p

Take a look at the new trailer released today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo30QlSk64

Wow love the leg being pulled off...

I think you mean leg's or pretty much entire torso lol

Cannot.Wait.

Been looking forward to returning to a Doom campaign ever since D3 and D2 before it. Looked a bit over saturated colour wise but still awesome.

I pray they have kept in that slow mo weapon wheel feature from the debut gameplay trailer, loved that.

So, Tomb Raider until The Division and then Doom in May. Nice.

Almost certain purchase from me, love a bit of Doom.

Hankering for an old skool Quake game too. Loved Quake. Quake 2 was good as a tech demo and an early 3D campaign FPS but without the cool architecture of Q1. Q3 awesome multiplayer. Q4 lets not speak of this one. Please ID, give me Quake 1 style with a nice modern engine :(

It does look good but then we all thought that about doom 3 also. It did look good but then behind that was just an average corridor shooter with monsters appearing behind you so often and predictably that it might be easier to go through the game backwards, then there was the gun / flashlight thing.
Don't get me wrong, it looks great but doom is about taking down hordes of enemies serious sam style not 3 at a time like doom 3. In short, looks great, will wait for opinions when people play it.

Back
Top Bottom