*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Finally ordered the game this evening. Decided to go with the PS4 version rather than PC, since my PC's stats are below what it says you need for recommended play.

Caporegime
Oh no, it won't fail. Game of the past few years for sure. I can't wait! :cool: I just thought they made it out to be larger than Skyrim didn't they, or were they just rumours?

Soldato
If its too big its very easy to lose interest in it. (I lost interest in the witcher for a couple of months due to size and side quest/contracts overload)You have to get the balance just right. Which I think they have. It looks like they have anyways

Soldato
Size of maps isn't everything, it's all about the tiers and levels for me to explore!

edit:
PcbuZhE.jpg.png

Got this yesterday, can't wait for it!!

Last edited:
Associate
The benefit (for me at least) if the map isn't stupidly massive then I'll walk more and fast travel less and so end up discovering more things. Also as has been pointed out theres a massive underground system so even if its not big on one level your really could be looking at double that with the underground and all the buildings to explore. As long as theres plenty vaults to find I'll be happy

Soldato
PIP-BOY app is out for all platforms!

Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Can't wait for the pipboy now, I hope it fits my 640XL... either that or I'll duck tape it to my arm!

Last edited:
Soldato
Was watching IGN last night and there was a video regarding the development of FO4, and how they initially ported Skyrim to the current gen consoles to get a feel of how it could work. I know Tod Howard has confirmed that you shouldn't keep your hopes up, but a Skyrim remaster in the next couple of years would be met with a warm welcome :D Seems like a no brainer, especially if they've already put in some leg work.

So far what I'm seeing not impressed at all.

Care to elaborate?

Everything I've seen thus far impresses me.

Man of Honour
Got my bobblehead yesterday, now happily sat on my desk in work. That's probably the last I'll jump in this thread now, I've gone from announcement until now without watching or reading anything about it. I want to go in completely blind :)

Back
Top Bottom