*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Will there be enough experience points and levels to get all the Perks?

I haven't gone for a character build, i'm just randomly selecting perks that seem like they might help. I'm worried that towards the end game i'll have a mismatched character and no way to unlock the other Perks.

From what I have read it seems everything can be unlocked.

Has anyone managed to get the Pip Boy app to work I cannot get it t connect. I have tried on iPad and android phone...

Edit - done it had to re start game after enabling in settings...

Last edited:
Soldato
Great - some utter dip**** on the Destiny forum just spoilt the story for this in a completely unrelated thread. I've been looking forward to Fallout 4 for ages and this actually has me angrier than a video game should be able to make me!

Associate
I googled it and trees have said it's the US version ?
I just picked up another from Smyths and it does not have it...
Fantastic game so far.... I love Vats.

Not sure that can be right. PEGI (Pan European Game Information) is a european classification system and doesnt appear on US game boxes to my knowledge.

I have one coming from Game Collection so if that's got it as well then it'll probably have to go back; I suspect the trade in on the high street would be affected as it will be a different barcode to the UK one.

Soldato
Pip Boy editions arrived today but it proves Game lied as it was sent on DPD next day, so sent Monday, but had an email saying it was despatched Friday by Royal Mail 1st class. Not that I care as I sold them both but no the point.

Associate
**** sakes. It hasn't turned up. Well done Amazon, top marks, 10/10. :mad:

Sorry it's not turned up, had this problem too many times in the past with amazon.

Just out of interest I checked several recent orders with simply/game collection and none of them have the same text as moogleys (including fallout 4)

Wouldn't be happy though if I did get one!

Edz

Edz

Soldato
mine arrived from Amazon today, now just have to get out of this crap hole and get home so I can get cracking on it :D

Back
Top Bottom