**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Man of Honour
Played for a few hours last night, mostly getting my daily/weekly stuff out of the way, did a bit of the new stuff too, seems quite fun so far.

**TIP** dont use explosive weapons when you need to find something, I spend AAAAAAges trying to find one of the corpses personal belongings before I realised I had blown it off the edge of a hill.

Got to rank 15 last night. Nice and easy so far. Did re-roll the alcohol challenges though. Did a bit of the new area too. Seems to be a couple of bugs getting a quest to continue. Killing all the lost in the manor before getting into the new vault. Took 4 attempts in a public world and nothing, jumped to a private one and it worked first time.

If you mean the hat at the bottom of the cliff, that's where it spawns. Bloody silly place. :D

Soldato
Got to rank 15 last night. Nice and easy so far. Did re-roll the alcohol challenges though. Did a bit of the new area too. Seems to be a couple of bugs getting a quest to continue. Killing all the lost in the manor before getting into the new vault. Took 4 attempts in a public world and nothing, jumped to a private one and it worked first time.

If you mean the hat at the bottom of the cliff, that's where it spawns. Bloody silly place. :D
Yes the hat, man that took me ages and then blamed it on my guns....yes bloody silly place.

Finding the hand took me a while too, I was almost going to go back to my camp to get a knife as I thought I was going to have to get choppy choppy with the bodies.

Man of Honour
Interesting new bug: If you find any pickaxes around the place, grab them and scrap them.

Hey look... 2 Legendary modules have appeared in your inventory. :eek: :D

And that's why you're unable to craft pickaxes at the moment. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Interesting new bug: If you find any pickaxes around the place, grab them and scrap them.

Hey look... 2 Legendary modules have appeared in your inventory. :eek: :D

And that's why you're unable to craft pickaxes at the moment. :(

Well that's me doing a pickaxe hunt tonight!

• One can be found in Gauley Mine, near the light 'er up holotape, it will be leaning against some wooden crates to the right while facing the holotape.
  • Two can be found at Greg's Mine Supply, one lodged into a dead settler's chest as they sit in a chair in the underground tunnels and the other lying in front of the dead settler on the ground.
  • One can be found on a cart in the upper level of the Tygart water treatment plant.
  • Sometimes wielded by the Scorched.

Man of Honour
Strange, I've got 2 from the ones I scrapped. I do have the scrapping perk fully levelled up though.

Also, regarding the rank 150nperks being single use only, someone asked on the Bethesda discord and...

qJDOWfN.png

[edit] Apparently it's a server side fix and it's fixed already. Damn Bethesda, actually fixing something that quickly?

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else fill their vending machine with plans/etc for 1 cap each? And still I don't sell much! I've resorted to offloading useful but not needed things to donation bins, missiles go quickly!

Soldato
Depends what you sell, I do ok selling serums for 200 caps, jet packs and stuff like that I sell cheaply too, no point filling it with mole miner gauntlet plans.
Most ammo I put in my ammo box for 0 weight, fo1st though.

Last edited:
Associate
Location location location I guess.

I've got the the point where I'm leaving ammo, some chems and anything that isn't legendary or in need at that moment. I'm only lvl 80 something, did an event with a few ppl at mega high levels and they were dumping chems, explosives and even legendaries as if they were scrap.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Oh my luck...

Did some of the new activities tonight. Got some great armor. Both Secret service arms and the chest. All unyielding. I don't do unyielding. Can't sell it either. So, scrip it is.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks!

I think it was a pump action, but I'd been using it forever due to the silencer, with the Chinese stealth armour you can literally creep around next to people and sneak attach to your hearts content!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I might have Level 50 Combat shotgun with the anti-armor legendary still in my stash. Will be a hardened receiver, long barrel of some sort, full stock of some sort, a reflex sight and a suppressor. I don't need it anymore.

[edit] Just checked, and I do have it still. Also has a perforating magazine, so another 40% armor penetration on top. Not entirely sure how it calculates it tbh. I believe it stacks so it becomes 90% armor penetration. :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom