Official FIFA 22 Thread

Caporegime
How does this work? I could do with upgrading a few players.
Open Bronze packs, keep players from one of more of the League SBCs, depending on which ones you want to do, and sell/discard everything else. Brings the cost down to around 500 a pack. You won't make any money short term, unless EA release an SBC requiring bronze players, but long term it's a money printer.

I sell everything from the League SBC tradeable packs and keep the untradeables for the Icon SBC. Was able to open an Icon pack once every two days for a few weeks leading up to Horizon's launch.

Edit: This is the result of the 16 icon packs I opened during TOTY and after.
https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=cGJW6tS8nZ9lD:FFA22PS5

Soldato
I've about given up as well.

The gameplay is just a complete random mess most of the time and it's too frustrating to play for very long.

The promos are just boring.

Its quite telling when people are only playing it to do the objectives and "not for fun". I cant wait to finish my 11 wins on weekend league and even if i have 6 or 7 left I just give them away.

Don
I'm still spending a few hours a week doing the BPM > League SBC > Icon pack grind but I haven't spent more than an hour playing the game. Was planning on getting my 8 wins in rivals but played 3 games yesterday, all three went to extra time at 0-0 and my opponents just sat in their box waiting for a single counter attack. Last few patches have made it so AI assisted there's barely any difference between online and offline gameplay now :o

Extra time in rivals?!

Soldato
Well tonight's gameplay it's crap, the worst I've seen.

I've come across 5 games with people using the silver stars posters from the last few days. Every single time ea absolutely kill my players so they feel like low gold and running through mud.

You can see why ea are doing it. Thinking about playing the remained of my games using the silver team as they've clearly prioritising them.

Soldato
I think ea have messed up again. Anyone else already opened their rivals rewards, but the web app is now suddenly letting you select another lot?

Not risking opening them... Yet . Incase they start mass banning again

Associate

I've come across 5 games with people using the silver stars posters from the last few days. Every single time ea absolutely kill my players so they feel like low gold and running through mud.

You can see why ea are doing it. Thinking about playing the remained of my games using the silver team as they've clearly prioritising them.

I made myself a silver team and have played many games in the silver lounge. Started late though so didn't even up with any of the SBC Brazilians, Pogba or De Bruyne etc but so have half a team of the SBC silvers.

Some games were decent enough but a lot of them ended up people cross spamming and playing like idiots. Do wish people would play for fun rather than simply to win. Do love the odd game where it feels anyone could win it.

Didn't realise friendlies don't use any contracts (why are they still a thing anyway.....) so if someone is being a bore or has an overpowered team I just quit and load another game. No need to endure rubbish games.

Associate

Hadn't noticed this myself but like yourself I won't open anymore packs either.

The temptation to just open a other set of rewards just the once is definitely tempiting though!! :D

Don
I’m on the final hurdle with the game. Sold my tradeable players, left with some good untradeable but ultimately ones I’ve used all fifa just about and bored to death.
Any squad builders for around 3.5m that are fun and attacking with the recent cards?

Permabanned
Unwisely started playing on Xbox again, instead of pc(deleted that team). It is superior to PC but still a bad game of football.

Is there some kind of half time glitch, 1-0 up in WL, locked up as players leaving pitch at half time, music still playing. Pretty much going to get a loss when I reset right.....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom