***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Just starting to play the game now! (i've had it since release :eek:) and i've googled but can't find out the difference with realism game mode? Apparently it's harder or something but couldn't find out exactly?

Soldato
Seems there are some poor sportsman like tactics appearing in some friends games these days - I hope this is only a 1 off but if tactics like the one i've just seen (and yes I raged before I started typing profanities into the chat window) become more apparent, tis a sad sad day for the ocuk community. :mad:

For those that know me, I hate ragers and the fact I had to leave makes me mad with myself. Of course there are no rules to say an opposing team should'nt rush into the safe room when the door automatically opens and a team mate is afk but i'd have come to expect more from ocuk players.

I shall say no more on this matter.
Time to start naming names I think.

Soldato
I'm gonna be on in the next couple of minutes and haven't played this yet.

Who's up for campaign 1 on normal or advanced?

Preferably people who also haven't played yet but I'm not that fussed.

Associate
I have to say that I am not that impressed with this game at all. I never had L4D 1...but with all the hype about this game I thought I would give it a go. Its just repetative rubbish, no skill needed.

If you have not got this game and you are considering buying it... dont.

Associate
I have to say that I am not that impressed with this game at all. I never had L4D 1...but with all the hype about this game I thought I would give it a go. Its just repetative rubbish, no skill needed.

If you have not got this game and you are considering buying it... dont.

lol, you areplaying this coop yes? Try it on expert mode and say that it doenst require skill.. or Verusus. This game is more about stratagy and team work than aim and twich reactions.

Caporegime
For those that know me, I hate ragers and the fact I had to leave makes me mad with myself. Of course there are no rules to say an opposing team should'nt rush into the safe room when the door automatically opens and a team mate is afk but i'd have come to expect more from ocuk players.

but when the door opens and one of you rushes out, what do you expect the infected to do, sit and count you all just to be sure.

leave safe room = we think you're all present and correct and attack.

Soldato
Just played parish with some randoms (noobs well noober than me) lol

It ended up going to this French chap (pings not to bad). Ended up having to leave him on the bridge. Me and this other person got to the chopper. He was upset and quit, so didnt get any achievements. lol

I hate playing with randoms.

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
I'm up for versus if anyone has a lobby that needs people :) just gave up with an expert/advanced realism attempt, team just wasnt good enough.... made it through first map only taking 22dmg myself though :)

Back
Top Bottom