***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Yep, my stats and achievements have been wiped, but when looking at achievements in game, they're still there.
Hopefully they'll be reinstated soon, but if not, I'm not fussed about stats/achievements like Lyon and Midnight are :p

Associate
Every time I try to play I get as far as 10 or so minutes in and the game boots me out with an error Server unable to autheticate user with Steam.

Associate
Anyone else had problems with difficulty levels being re-set at the start of each chapter on a campaign?
We had a very annoying bug last night which kept dropping the levels down to normal whilst we were trying it on expert?

(Sorry if this is a re-post, tried a search and found nothing and not going to trawl through 70 pages of forum ;) )

Soldato
Nooooo, i tried updating my gfx drivers as L4D crashed a few times and now I've managed to mess something up on my PC and i cant even install a new driver. I just uninstalled the driver and ran driver sweeper then restarted and tried to install and its not having it at all.

If any of you guys can help me out I'd be very grateful:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18081632

I'm transferring my steam folder to an external hdd so i can put it on my old PC, hopefully my trusty old 6800GT can cope for now :D.

Associate
Anyone else had problems with difficulty levels being re-set at the start of each chapter on a campaign?
We had a very annoying bug last night which kept dropping the levels down to normal whilst we were trying it on expert?

(Sorry if this is a re-post, tried a search and found nothing and not going to trawl through 70 pages of forum ;) )
I'mpretty sure this is bad server configs forcing a difficulty. Had the some issue yesterday, trying to play advanced realism and kept getting pushed up to Expert on map change

Back
Top Bottom