***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
The Team Versus game that just finished was hilarious. Dingle, Link, Midnight and I completely battered a bunch of really poor losers - so much so that the entire team RQ'd at the start of TP3 and ran away like sissies, but not before hurling some really poor insults at us :D

The Team Versus game that just finished was hilarious. Dingle, Link, Midnight and I completely battered a bunch of really poor losers - so much so that the entire team RQ'd at the start of TP3 and ran away like sissies, but not before hurling some really poor insults at us :D

Shame really, was looking forward to seeing what would happen on that finale, but yeh sore losers all ragequitted, so we win.

The Parish is quickly turning into my favourite Versus map tbh, the new No Mercy I think, though I'd love to play that again still... ;)

Soldato
Like I was just saying to Link, there's nothing wrong with losing (I should know :D), but it's a shame people have to resort to excuses like "you got more medkits and pipe bombs" before raging. :(

I guess when you're playing a team as good as us there's not really an alternative though. :D

Caporegime
Like I was just saying to Link, there's nothing wrong with losing (I should know :D), but it's a shame people have to resort to excuses like "you got more medkits and pipe bombs" before raging. :(

I guess when you're playing a team as good as us there's not really an alternative though. :D

aren't items symmetrical like l4d1 after the update?

Soldato
I despise people that rage. Like link said earlier, if i see anyone blatantly rage whilst i'm in a game, they will be removed from my list. It's just childish and pathetic.

I was in another 4 vs 4 game again on sunday playing against 4 spanish players. First round of dark carnival and both teams got raped on the hill from the lake to the safehouse. 2nd level of DK and we made it past the carousel and just about stumbled into the safehouse after getting 3/4 incapped. Our turn to play infected and we rape them at the carousel. They all RQ. WTF. It's obviously a close match and well worth carrying on, but all these nob jockies wanna do is dominate the whole match or they RQ to go and beat on some newbs. I even said before the level that i've got a feeling that the team would do it and i was right.

I no longer wish to play 4 vs 4 because out of the 2 times ive ever done it, the opposition have RQ because we are slightly in the lead. ******* losers

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't like raging but there are sometimes when the game is simply just not fun at all. Such as the game earlier where our opponents continued to attack us when we said many times that someone was stuck (this was the 3rd time the Charger had glitched someone and it was only the 2nd level... 2nd time it happened to us). Then next level someone has to leave so they attack us in the safe room. I'm sorry but if in a friends game people do that i'm not sticking around. Not helped by the fact our opponents just ramboed the entire level because our team was just rushing half the SI spawns and not really trying to attack together. The first round started so well...

I knew 4v4 Team Versus would end up like that tbh. You play it for a challenge? I'd hope so, chances are instead of a normal pubstomp where your opponents may stay or will get replaced, you face a team that wants to win, and if they can't win, will all leave, ending the game there and then.

Associate
Im sorry you've experienced the negative side of team versus. I must have been lucky to be against a team that is persistent, friendly and even replaced players when they had to leave. Then again.. this was during the pre-order period.. today after the game has gone full retail I had the pleasure of going against a team that constantly boasted and jeered especially making use of the eloquent term, 'lol' in frequency.

Associate
I don't like raging but there are sometimes when the game is simply just not fun at all. Such as the game earlier where our opponents continued to attack us when we said many times that someone was stuck (this was the 3rd time the Charger had glitched someone and it was only the 2nd level... 2nd time it happened to us).

Incidently, as this has happened to me a few times, to get unstuck from the scenery you need to make the survivor 'stumble' out of it. Either drop a pipe bomb under him/youself or ask the infected for a cease fire and would have them kindly charge/pounce/explode next to the hapless toon. If only humans and zomies could get along all the time...:D

Soldato
Just play it with mates then to avoid rage quitting. I'm sure everyone has enough friends for a full games.

Unfortunately it was a friends game. The round before 1 of our team Boomered them while they were stuck, that was it. Then purely out of spite they did the same to us next round, instead of freeing him the Jockey attacked, as did a Hunter and Charger. Then instead of waiting for a Jockey to free him they used a Smoker, when we tried that the round before and it failed, for some extra damage, then they used a Charger, which freed him for 25 damage instead of a Jockeys 3.

There was no reason for it. Then when they started attacking us in the saferoom while we were a man down i just quit.

Caporegime
I despise people that rage. Like link said earlier, if i see anyone blatantly rage whilst i'm in a game, they will be removed from my list. It's just childish and pathetic.

I was in another 4 vs 4 game again on sunday playing against 4 spanish players. First round of dark carnival and both teams got raped on the hill from the lake to the safehouse. 2nd level of DK and we made it past the carousel and just about stumbled into the safehouse after getting 3/4 incapped. Our turn to play infected and we rape them at the carousel. They all RQ. WTF. It's obviously a close match and well worth carrying on, but all these nob jockies wanna do is dominate the whole match or they RQ to go and beat on some newbs. I even said before the level that i've got a feeling that the team would do it and i was right.

I no longer wish to play 4 vs 4 because out of the 2 times ive ever done it, the opposition have RQ because we are slightly in the lead. ******* losers

This is why i never play with pubs...

Soldato
The only time i RQ is when there is someone on my team constantly moaning at the rest of our team and saying we're all crap etc. I don't need it, i play games to have fun, not to be moaned at by some idiot who takes gaming too seriously.

L4D Vs is the only time Ive ever encountered this, it seems to bring out the worst in people. Almost every game i join its the same. Thats why i hardly ever play it, much prefer the campaigns and survival mode.

Soldato
Incidently, as this has happened to me a few times, to get unstuck from the scenery you need to make the survivor 'stumble' out of it. Either drop a pipe bomb under him/youself or ask the infected for a cease fire and would have them kindly charge/pounce/explode next to the hapless toon. If only humans and zomies could get along all the time...:D
It's happened to me twice now due to a charger. The first time was an OcUK game, and someone kindly brought their boomer around to explode, move me, get me horded and blind so that someone else could spit on me and incap me in the corner - low blow! :D Last night it happened in the TV I just mentioned. Fortunately, they took the opportunity to jocky me right in front of the rest of the team.

But back to the TV game - what a bunch of sore losers. I just Googled their names and found them :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/south_v

Qualms and UBERPhoenix, from NT, Salad Fingers and Dae Ryusen :D

"**** you all losers, goodbye x" :eek:

heheheh :p

Back
Top Bottom