***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
hmmm, apparently I've played 88 Versus games and completed 8... Right :rolleyes:

Overall games is 29.

Lol. :D

Link is a master rage quitter :D Though saying that i've played 97 Versus games, completed 10 :o

Personally this is my favourite statistic:

Most Played Character:
Coach (played 57% of campaigns)

On a side note they really need to get rid of Magnum and Pistol from the tier 1/2 weapon stats and set them as 'side arm'. Currently my Pistols are on 5% of kills, most from Tier 1, Magnum is 24%, most from Tier 2, completely warps the stats since they have unlimited ammo.

Associate
On a side note they really need to get rid of Magnum and Pistol from the tier 1/2 weapon stats and set them as 'side arm'. Currently my Pistols are on 5% of kills, most from Tier 1, Magnum is 24%, most from Tier 2, completely warps the stats since they have unlimited ammo.
Most Used Level 1 Weapon:
Chrome Shotgun (41% of kills)

Most Used Level 2 Weapon:
Combat Shotgun (41% of kills)

Pistols as tiered weapons works fine for me :) Oh yeah, I like my shotguns :)

PS. those %s are actually wrong, silly bugs :)

Don
half of mine are back, still don't have my 'Sob Story' back yet

Quick question guys

If you buy L4D2 in retail, does it install to the steam dir? then update using steam once it's on the pc?

My brother wants to buy it, but it'll save him days of downloading if a retail version will do this..

Thanks

512kb connection ftl

Caporegime
half of mine are back, still don't have my 'Sob Story' back yet

Quick question guys

If you buy L4D2 in retail, does it install to the steam dir? then update using steam once it's on the pc?

My brother wants to buy it, but it'll save him days of downloading if a retail version will do this..

Thanks

512kb connection ftl

yeah it's exactly the same except you have a disk to install from.

Although if you have it you could use steams backup system to burn yourself a disk he can then order from steam and use the backup disc to install it (with his key and account obviously).

But by now you can probably find it cheaper through retail so that'll be the best yway :)

Associate
Reading the posts about rage quits... Never seen a rage from an OcUK Vs... even people on my team dont seem to rage which is surprising, haha!

But yeah, I dont like the whole competitive carp, which is why I found L4D OCUK crew a breath of fresh air. At least in the friend only type games.

Soldato
I'm guilty of "rage-quitting" servers, fairly frequently. Usually it's when the rest of the players are just shooting each other (deliberately), throwing molotovs and pipes at each other, or otherwise messing around and not playing properly. Not much fun if you ask me, and I won't stick around just for the sake of it - I'll find a different server. Crap players I don't mind at all, as long as they're actually trying to play the game.

I quit a survival game yesterday as well, because the host kept "kicking the tank". What's the point in playing with someone who is just going to cheat? Maybe if we got rid of ALL the zombies we could get an even better time...

Anyway, I didn't realise quitting in anger was such a big deal for some people. I guess I'll try to be more tolerant in future.

I'm guilty of "rage-quitting" servers, fairly frequently. Usually it's when the rest of the players are just shooting each other (deliberately), throwing molotovs and pipes at each other, or otherwise messing around and not playing properly. Not much fun if you ask me, and I won't stick around just for the sake of it - I'll find a different server. Crap players I don't mind at all, as long as they're actually trying to play the game.

I quit a survival game yesterday as well, because the host kept "kicking the tank". What's the point in playing with someone who is just going to cheat? Maybe if we got rid of ALL the zombies we could get an even better time...

Anyway, I didn't realise quitting in anger was such a big deal for some people. I guess I'll try to be more tolerant in future.

Join the group (linked on 1st page, Original Post) and try playing with ocuk players on the ocuk servers. The messing around will happen less frequently so you'll be less inclined to "Rage Quit."

Back
Top Bottom