***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
The Team Versus game that just finished was hilarious. Dingle, Link, Midnight and I completely battered a bunch of really poor losers - so much so that the entire team RQ'd at the start of TP3 and ran away like sissies, but not before hurling some really poor insults at us :D

You're mothers are female boomers! :p

aren't items symmetrical like l4d1 after the update?

It is meant to be, but I have noticed inconsistencies in VS where some items are in place of others depending on who goes first and second.

The exact number of health kit/pills/adrenaline I'm not so sure.

My first VS last night on Dead Rain and it was quite close and extremely good lolz, if not frustrating at times because it is a LOT more difficult than L4D!

Good to see people making their way into vent, you are all encouraged to do so and get others in who you play with too!

Soldato
The only time i RQ is when there is someone on my team constantly moaning at the rest of our team and saying we're all crap etc. I don't need it, i play games to have fun, not to be moaned at by some idiot who takes gaming too seriously.

L4D Vs is the only time Ive ever encountered this, it seems to bring out the worst in people. Almost every game i join its the same. Thats why i hardly ever play it, much prefer the campaigns and survival mode.

Same :) I find it hard to find gamers these days that actually play the game for fun and to wind down. I never really rage or anything while playing games are for me they are relaxing entertainment.

But suppose each to their own and all that jazz. Never played Versus in L4D as I'm scared enough of playing campaign and you don't realise someone is getting huntered until they are dead (=rage).

Soldato
Associate
I think every versus game I've been invited to by ocuk members has been a good laugh, when you have both teams laughing at one of them getting stupidly low scores (I've gotten ~17 point rounds from both sides) you know it's a good game with no ragers :D

Associate
i think the vast majority of team VS games will end in rage quits tbh
especially in the early months of the games

still its a slightly more stable game than pubstomping
ah yes, you guys are talking about team VS. This will probably always end bad, starting a team = making the game serious :)

Associate
Man, haven't been reading this thread for a few days now.
Will be joining in on some Ventrilo fun as soon as I have it set up :D And I still haven't tried the VS mode. Spam me if there's one going. I'm very bad at replying nowadays :(

Associate
Does anyone know if the witch bug on the parish has been fixed ?

Twice someone has shot her and startled her but no matter how much you shoot her she doesnt die and then wanders round doing her own thing lol.

It's happened to me twice now due to a charger. The first time was an OcUK game, and someone kindly brought their boomer around to explode, move me, get me horded and blind so that someone else could spit on me and incap me in the corner - low blow! :D Last night it happened in the TV I just mentioned. Fortunately, they took the opportunity to jocky me right in front of the rest of the team.

But back to the TV game - what a bunch of sore losers. I just Googled their names and found them :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/south_v

Qualms and UBERPhoenix, from NT, Salad Fingers and Dae Ryusen :D

"**** you all losers, goodbye x" :eek:

heheheh :p

Nice detective work Pookie :D

If I see any of those players on one of the public servers in coop I'll wait until they hit level 5 then ban them I think ;)

Associate
http://store.steampowered.com/news/3152/

A Steam update is now available. No action is required to obtain this update.

Steam
-Updated Steam back-end to address Left 4 Dead 2 achievement issues. Any achievements previously earned that do not appear in your list will be restored this week
yeah, I mentioned earlier mine had come back... awesome to see valve fixed it :D

Soldato
http://store.steampowered.com/news/3152/

A Steam update is now available. No action is required to obtain this update.

Steam
-Updated Steam back-end to address Left 4 Dead 2 achievement issues. Any achievements previously earned that do not appear in your list will be restored this week

Yay! Only now I can't pretend I had the real deal anymore :(

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom