***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Most Used Level 1 Weapon:
Chrome Shotgun (41% of kills)

Most Used Level 2 Weapon:
Combat Shotgun (41% of kills)

Pistols as tiered weapons works fine for me :) Oh yeah, I like my shotguns :)

PS. those %s are actually wrong, silly bugs :)

That'll change pretty fast if you use a variety of weapons or play Expert/Realism where the Magnum is god and Melee weapons are great if you like to die. You get them with any T1 or T2 weapon so ultimately, unless your a big fan of melee or only use 1 gun, they will always creep up higher than any other weapon stat.

Associate
That'll change pretty fast if you use a variety of weapons or play Expert/Realism where the Magnum is god and Melee weapons are great if you like to die. You get them with any T1 or T2 weapon so ultimately, unless your a big fan of melee or only use 1 gun, they will always creep up higher than any other weapon stat.
as I mentioned, those numbers are bugged. looking at weapon stats page, magnum and pistol are pretty close contenders in both categories :)

Soldato
I'm guilty of "rage-quitting" servers, fairly frequently. Usually it's when the rest of the players are just shooting each other (deliberately), throwing molotovs and pipes at each other, or otherwise messing around and not playing properly. Not much fun if you ask me, and I won't stick around just for the sake of it - I'll find a different server. Crap players I don't mind at all, as long as they're actually trying to play the game.

I quit a survival game yesterday as well, because the host kept "kicking the tank". What's the point in playing with someone who is just going to cheat? Maybe if we got rid of ALL the zombies we could get an even better time...

Anyway, I didn't realise quitting in anger was such a big deal for some people. I guess I'll try to be more tolerant in future.

Please note Rage Quitting doesn't count unless it's with people you know/OCUK people. I don't see a problem with you leaving a game with pubs that is quite clearly not staying for, I just don't want to see this when playing OCUK vs games or anything :p

Soldato
suggestion: If people are not using vent and they need the SI to stop attacking it is very easy to miss stop at the side of the screen. It seems much more effective to use something like "***********************stop" as it a lot easier to spot. Im only saying this because 2 players RQ last night as they complained the SI didnt stop when asked. Hopefully something like this can reduce the misunderstandings

Soldato
So can be used instead of?

Or is it just for voice comms used before a game, for setting up etc.

Once you have it set how you like, whether that be activate by a key or by noice level on the mic, connect to said server and you can speak to who ever is also on that server. all the sound is transmitted as well as any other sound that is going on so can be used, before, during and after a game. If you are going to use a key to activate the mic just make sure the key isnt binded to an action in game as well as it gets a bit mad like that

Caporegime
the regular expert realism games with midnight Steve and defrag are 100% awesome :D

We've just got swamp fever to do, and we need to redo hard rain i think.

Back
Top Bottom