***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Looks like I'm gonna have some fun with the servers soon. Updating ocuk1+2 as we speak. Will sort out sourcemod and ocuk3+4 (both currently borked) when i get back tomorrow evening...

EDIT: OcUK 1-3 all running and updated, without sourcemod however so Insanity Versus is currently unavailable. Will sort it out on Sunday evening. Have fun :)

P.s. Looking forward to trying out this realism versus...

Last edited:
Just an update that the 2nd Insanity Versus server has now been cancelled and has run out. OcUK 3 is still running however, but the cancellation is due mainly to not enough use. I plan to keep both the remaining OcUK 3 (l4d1+2) Insanity Versus servers up for the forseeable future however so any donations are certainly appreciated. OcUK 1+2 will remain unaffected for now aswell.

OcUK 4 was cancelled a couple of months ago. Just ran out on Sunday and the server of course went offline. But OcUK 3 is still up and will continue running as long as I can keep it doing so. :)

Any contribution is welcome. :)

Yeh, the new balance fixes actually make Insanity possible to complete each level now, while still making it very very hard. The witch has eben nerfed now too. She is now the same speed as vanilla with 1.5x health. We'll see how that goes...

We'll play through some on standard expert before we go to realism :D advanced is too easy, was it really on advanced last night? as i ran through the whole thing with just the desert eagle without getting incapped once

I got incapped once as I was smokered and taken down with you three all staring at me. :(

Do you guys ever play survival? i want to ge all the golds, ive only got 5 so far

Not usually, but we can play some. :)

Added my name to the speadsheet, should add [Noob] in there though! Now to learn how to play ;) Looking forward to co-op - is this like other Valve games where you can pick a server and join with an active game?

Add some of us regulars to your steam friends and some of us will happily teach you how to play...Don't bother with Steve, he'll only teach you bad things... :p

P.S. Nice sig :D

Bah! Our netgear router died today so currently using the spare BT Homehub, which d/cs quite often and is slower anyway. So basicly no online games until we have a new one sorted out. And to think I said that we'd need to replace our router in 6 months or so anyway, thought it would still be working when we did! :(

Bah! Our netgear router died today so currently using the spare BT Homehub, which d/cs quite often and is slower anyway. So basicly no online games until we have a new one sorted out. And to think I said that we'd need to replace our router in 6 months or so anyway, thought it would still be working when we did! :(

Hmmm...Fixed it. I love netgears. ;)

Needed to completely erase the firmware using the special recovery tool and this guide here: http://dgteam.ilbello.com/index.php?pid=16

Though I think we need a new one now if it's gonna start screwing up like this. So anyway, panic over. :)

Back
Top Bottom