***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
I did indeed. :)
Played against you in a cup game once - we were playing on the net for the first time after our clan, Children of Gaia [CoG], formed on Wireplay.

I remember your report after the game - you were laughing and joking about cos you thought we'd be a pushover :D my mate Mist and my brother Pendragon put the frighteners up you in the warmup (Mist was remarkably skilled - even as a HPB) and you changed tack and took it seriously - beating us fairly comfortably, but the highlight of the game for me was when I killed you with my blaster.... I chased you around half the freaking map and finally got you when you stuck your head up from behind a little wall - I still remember us both going LOL at the same time - funny how some things stick in your mind :D

Permabanned
I cant connect to any demo games at all

Either in progress or in a lobby

Are there very few servers going because the demo is old? Or is there any known connection issue?

It was fine, but after leaving it a while and a few windows updates later im in the cold.

Soldato
Well, there's something odd about the UK at least where they always seems to release games on a Friday (well, apart from MW2, of course :D) - so I reckon the 20th refers to the EU retail box and the 17th refers to the US retail box and Steam purchasers.

Back
Top Bottom