***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
If anyone is up for a bit of scavenger mode add me up, normally try and get 4 on ventrillo
and play, its really annoying when you have 1 or 2 people that are clueless to tactics / go afk / are bad.

SteamID

Good games tonight guys. Steve, bledd, sultan of swing and myself completed Hard Rain on Advanced, gaining the no disturbed witches acheivement on the 2nd level. Interesting I have to say ;)

Sorry for ignoring/denying all versus requests so far, but I want to do all campaigns on Advanced first before I go near versus. Should be hosting a Versus game on Friday evening though. Looking forward to it. :)

Associate
Had a good game of Dead centre on advanced tonight with 2 other fellas.

I havnt even played any other campaign yet! But im in no rush. Back to the zombie apocalypse tomorrow.

SprayLicious.

Associate
The amount of people playing campaign and not on expert is sickening. I had settle for a vs game tonight which I didn't want to do so early. Good game though.

Associate
Good games tonight guys. Steve, bledd, sultan of swing and myself completed Hard Rain on Advanced, gaining the no disturbed witches acheivement on the 2nd level. Interesting I have to say ;)

That witch map was intense, especially when I ran right past the witch by the lift. Don't know how it didn't notice me. And meleeing the tanks may be fun, but it certainly isn't clever. :p Unless it happens to be with a chainsaw through the floor of a jetty.

Don
That witch map was intense, especially when I ran right past the witch by the lift. Don't know how it didn't notice me. And meleeing the tanks may be fun, but it certainly isn't clever. :p Unless it happens to be with a chainsaw through the floor of a jetty.

Nice playing with you mate

Get yourself a mic to join in with the lols :)

Soldato
all campaigns done (not on expert though!) OMG!! That was awesome!!

That bridge is sooo long.............and then i heard the chopper, looked over and it was sat there waiting for little old me..........i ran as fast as my little legs could carry me and did an Arnold Rimmer (geek) punch in the air when i saw it take off!!!

21 - 50 achievements.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Definitely getting this when I get paid next week. Tried playing the original on survivor with pubbers earlier. Christ, they're utterly useless. You lot have all abandoned me. :(

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Just got the gnome achievement! :D Put the gnome on the wrong side for the helicopter so had to run and get it and then avoid a tank on the way back! :p

Back
Top Bottom