**** Official LG G4 Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
Really hoping this comes on offer again when the G5 is released in the UK. I missed the Vodafone offer, looking for a replacement for my Nexus 4.

Soldato
I've got to say Ive been pretty amazed at how well the G4 takes photos. Its really apparent how good it is in low light and even the details it picks up.
I dont know how much has been improved after the updates, but my unbranded G4 is running MM V20d

Edit: Would I be right in saying that to keep the best camera performance/ability you need to use the official/signed software? And any custom rom wont give as good an image/photo?

Last edited:
Soldato
Been using a G4 the past week now and I'm blown away by it. The battery life is superb, the screen brilliant and the size just perfect. I also love the leather back as it means I dont feel the need for a case.

Not that keen on the look of LGs stock however but Nova + a decent theme fixed that within 2 minutes

Associate
I have some bizarre wifi issue that is driving me insane. On 2/3 wifi networks of places I visit the connection constantly times out and takes an age to do anything, also in these places I can only get Edge connection so its driving me mad.

It only seems to do it at these locations, 2 of which have the exact same router and isp as me.

Ive tried a few fixes and nothing so far, was the same on 5.1.1 and 6.0

Associate
I have some bizarre wifi issue that is driving me insane. On 2/3 wifi networks of places I visit the connection constantly times out and takes an age to do anything, also in these places I can only get Edge connection so its driving me mad.

It only seems to do it at these locations, 2 of which have the exact same router and isp as me.

Ive tried a few fixes and nothing so far, was the same on 5.1.1 and 6.0

I am having the same issue. The WiFi just randomly drops. Very annoying.

Associate
Bought one of these the other day from my local Vodafone shop which my brother will try out as a replacement for his Xperia Z3.

To be fair I know some of the people in my shop but they had no problem changing a contract phone over to Pre Pay for me, had to buy top up though as the guy said Vodafone caught on to them selling them without.

Having played around myself before handing over it is a very nice and smooth phone to use.

Back
Top Bottom