** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Just to confirm for peeps. the temp range is 15c to 31c and we can take it upt o 50c if needs be. and yes we can do more than two colours in sequence how ever these are early days yet.

Isn't it a bit pointless... pretty but pointless
I will change once, about a minute or less after startup (or after loading a game)
That's it.

The coolant will differ a most 1c around the loop so no hot to cold effects can be made.
I guess if the temp change is high enough you get a 'now we're cooking' effect a few min's into a game.

I'm sure it will sell for that fact alone - same market as aurora (same life span?)

Last edited:
yeh when i run out of money ... hahaha. I have lots of ideas i would like to implement and try out how ever Money is our only issue as every thing i would like to try costs money and development time. With us having such a small team working for mayhems time is some thing as well i do not have a lot of hence were slowly moving forwards.

We will get there in the end though.

Am loving some of the ideas there , will be great to see the finished Mayhems Thermodynamic fluid in a range of colours. :)

Was wondering are you trying to come up with a solution to prolong the life of the aurora range at all , was going to get this for my build but the short life span put me off was a shame cose it does look good.

Went for pastel ice white in the end keeps temps quite low cpu 54 ish load and gfx cards 48 load so still happy :)

Cheers

yeh when i run out of money ... hahaha. I have lots of ideas i would like to implement and try out how ever Money is our only issue as every thing i would like to try costs money and development time. With us having such a small team working for mayhems time is some thing as well i do not have a lot of hence were slowly moving forwards.

We will get there in the end though.

money is a necesery evil unfortunitly

Back
Top Bottom