*** Official Prey (2017) Thread ***

Soldato
This is driving me crazy, I seem to be forever going round in circles trying to find various dead people to get keys etc., the map is very basic and you cannot click on it to give a waypoint either

Soldato
Posting this if anyone would be interested in seeing a interview with Lead Designer Ricardo Bare from Arkane Studios. It is in the middle of a streamed play through by CohhCarnage though, so you be seeing some of the game as well, he just running around for fun, not doing any quests or so, but gets attacked from time to time. :p

Soldato
Goto Security computers, find the guy you want to find, then click them :)

I've done that and a waypoint appears somewhere on the map but then you find you need access keys from somewhere else to get anywhere near, the bloke stuck in the lift changes to a different person depending on who you select at the security but as yet I can't see how to get him out

Soldato
Game is quite long and hard.

I'm about 14hrs in, and looking at a walk through on the second to last main story mission. But I have a ton of side missions still to do.

Throughout the game I have been struggling to take on the Typhon head on. Either not enough ammo or med kits, I think the game changed once I took the
PSYCHOSHOCK
skill.

Suddenly I was the hunter rather than the hunted.

Soldato
I'm currently in the Arboretum and struggling to find medikits, food and ammo, I can't find a fabricator there yet but live in hope ( or probanly keep dying in hope )

Soldato
I'm currently in the Arboretum and struggling to find medikits, food and ammo, I can't find a fabricator there yet but live in hope ( or probanly keep dying in hope )

There is a fab on that level, and right close to a recycler too.

(You need to go downstairs from the main level in the right place and you'll find them both)

I remember the first trip to the arboretum feeling pretty tense.

Soldato
I found the fabricator & finally stocked up but now think I've reached a glitch trying to pick up or hold the hardrive floating around in deep storage, loads of complaints on the net about this but no answer, how have any of you got past this?

EDIT: I found by chance that I could only pick it up using 'remote manipulation' which I hadn't enabled, luckily I had 3 Neuromods still to use

Last edited:
Soldato
When you arrive at Arboretum there is a recycler and fabricator right there, before you walk up the stairs to the actually Arboretum. Unless there is some other way in then the way I arrived there, through the G.U.T.S. that is ?

Edit: Never mind me, forgot it was a old page and not refreshed it, saw your reply after I posted. :o

Caporegime
Just played for about an hr, done the tests, and then broke out of my room, and killed my first spidey :D, its pretty good.

Did anyone else say they'd push the fatman on the runaway train question ? :D

Soldato
Just played for about an hr, done the tests, and then broke out of my room, and killed my first spidey :D, its pretty good.

Did anyone else say they'd push the fatman on the runaway train question ? :D
I did! You're on quite a run of consecutive brilliant games following the Bioshocks and The Evil Within - Prey won't fail to deliver either. Great game.

Caporegime
Can't seem to get into this, not got a clue, got the gloo gun, but can't get into the keycode bit on the left (got the dead woman on top), and its got a flashing case in, that im presuming i can pick up, and also, i can't repair the thing that comes up with the spanner tightening a nut icon, picked up the neromod, and went for engineer, thinking that would do it, but still won't let me repair, comes up items 4/6 in red, so im presuming i havn't got enough to repair it yet, so all i can do is go to the exit and travel, which io don't want to do, as want this thing repaired, and want the case from the keycode room. :(

Back
Top Bottom