** Official ** Season 2010/2011 Pre-Season thread

Nice move, Lansbury 3-0.

Edit - Sky Sports reporting the Eduardo deal is done. Fair play. Pity for the lad, but it's worth removing him from the payroll in my eyes.

Edit 2 - not sure I like the new kit, yellow and burgundy melds together in a rubbish stream to form a diarrhoea coloured mess. :p

Last edited:
Nice move, Lansbury 3-0.

Edit - Sky Sports reporting the Eduardo deal is done. Fair play. Pity for the lad, but it's worth removing him from the payroll in my eyes.

Edit 2 - not sure I like the new kit, yellow and burgundy melds together in a rubbish stream to form a diarrhoea coloured mess. :p

:D lol, I love the new kits! The Eduardo deal was confirmed a few hours ago, it's a shame his career was ruined and he couldn't reach his old form but like you said, at least he's no longer on the payroll.

Nasri, Nordveit, lansbury and JET (Jay Thomas) all looked fantastic!

Didn't realise Thomas was big lad, he should work on getting himself in there. Great tackle by Nordveit near the end there. Would like to see more of Lansbury, but he's not quite progressed like Ramsey or Wilshere. Doubtful he'd make it to be honest.

0-0 FT

Complete non-event. Only positives from the game were the performances of Ayala and Kelly at CB, both look promising players.

Cudicini; Hutton, Corluka, Walker, Naughton; Kranjcar, Jenas, Huddlestone, Bale; Modric; Keane.

Subs: Button, Obika, Mason, Townsend, Taarabt, Rose, Smith.

We expect a 4-4-1-1 system with Luka Modric playing just behind Robbie Keane.

Have I gone back in time? Henry ripping us apart. But then, our defence is made up of rather average rightbacks.:p

You're not kidding, really bizarre having 4 right backs in defence. I'm warming to Kyle Walker though, he makes some great surging runs.

I'm despairing over Hutton, didn't he cost £8m? :confused: The guy is awful, he's had a few opportunities where he should have run with the ball and just does a lame pass; then decided to try a run when he is the last man, madness!

Back
Top Bottom