******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

MISC Hull series going on sale on Friday folks.

That's if you're keen to be milked.. personally I may melt something if it looks good enough but otherwise "me hands are in me pockets".

Hull A - $60 USD
Hull B - $90 USD
Hull C - $200 USD
Hull D - $350 USD
Hull E - $550 USD

The 'C' seems cheap (respectively) for a ship which isnt much smaller than an Idris, even if its a shoebox with thrusters. The B, at under $100 (and incl LTI) might even challenge the capacity of the Freelancer MAX, its a weird move though, especially when they're all the same Manufacturers, its kinda like the MAX would be a Renault Espace F1 rather than a regular family people carrier - except cargo instead of ppl, so the Hull-B might have the capacity, its just more vulnerable and less desirable.

Im expecting the 'A' to be pretty similar to the Aurora really, just more industrial looking perhaps.

Dug out the quote from RtV (March 26th)
"A = station wagon, B = box truck/RV, C = tractor trailer, D = between C and E, E = Supertanker"

Last edited:
Mark Hamill is in the UK just now.. hey just saying!

Subs runs out on Friday and this sale comes up.. wonder what I'm going to do lol Sommat is going to be melted!

Might give it a try, cos i dont really want the Aurora any more, although my problem is going to be that the only packages i have are the Aurora & AMD, and i'd rather it went on one of my LTI ships i intend on keeping as-is, but only the Gladius has a package version. If they'd manually convert my Gladius (single) to a package, and move the Alpha over too, i'd be very happy with that. But i suspect they wont be able to.

:(

-edit-
The other option is to just put up with the Aurora for a good while longer, wait till we're in beta phase (1yr+ though) and at that point alpha access is meaningless and can be melted. Till then, it'd mean spending $5-10 for the FPS & Planetside modules. Daft question - can module passes be melted?? skins can, so why not passes? Nowhere on the pledge page does it say it cant be. It just means wasting $10 in passes till we're out of Alpha (AC incl in AMD, as is beta).

Last edited:
I actually transferred mine onto a Mustang Beta (love my mustangs!) as I'm going to melt my Superhornet shortly, never gel'd with it despite trying and I'd rather use the credit for subs tbh.

Plenty of time to get ships in game and I doubt I'd be getting a SH anyway!

Back
Top Bottom