******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

I really like the reliant, just a shame I don't need a mini hauler. Might pick one up in game though... Although, could be useful as a CCU?

I like how the manufacturers are getting a certain style. Will be interesting to see if they've improved the freelancer and what they may do to the 300i series.

So the funding keeps on coming, now at $83m USD. Despite what people will say about these figures, I'm impressed and happy that the money keeps coming in as that will assist in the game getting traction for the long term; any money now that is not used for development will help keep the PU running longer before it needs new players or more cash injections.

Looks like there has been a colossal security **** up on CIGs part allowing access to over 40GB of assets (apparently contains previously unseen ships, fps build, major SQ42 spoilers and possibly, and most seriously, Cryengine source) via public CDN. Several people are thought to have got hold of it so if any are unscrupulous expect to see major spoilers posted over the next few days. :(

Looks like there has been a colossal security **** up on CIGs part allowing access to over 40GB of assets (apparently contains previously unseen ships, fps build, major SQ42 spoilers and possibly, and most seriously, Cryengine source) via public CDN. Several people are thought to have got hold of it so if any are unscrupulous expect to see major spoilers posted over the next few days. :(

Has there been an official post? Link?

Not good if true. Hate to say it more so for crytek regards the engine source.

Back
Top Bottom