******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

So from what I can gather:

• Disco Lando posted some screenshots of Star Marine - http://imgur.com/a/jeZzl
  • One of those screenshots contained a partial URL to their CDN. The Offending image has now been removed.
  • Someone guessed the missing part of the CDN URL.
  • The CDN was completely open to the public.
  • Someone leached 40GB of data and distributed it via torrent.

No doubt Disco will be disciplined at least, but why would CIG make their CDN public? I know they need to share between all their studios, but put some authentication on it!

Hey folks! Just bought into this yesterday after drooling over it for months, I purchased the Mustang Alpha AC Starter pack.

Had a few issues trying to get Crossfire and Eyefinity working, given up on Eyefinity for now but managed to get Crossfire working (although it does crash sometimes).

Also got Opentrack setup and working with my Delanclip head tracker :)

Going to go through the AC tutorials, is there any good started guides you would recommend? Also any organisations to join as a noob :)

Hey folks! Just bought into this yesterday after drooling over it for months, I purchased the Mustang Alpha AC Starter pack.

Had a few issues trying to get Crossfire and Eyefinity working, given up on Eyefinity for now but managed to get Crossfire working (although it does crash sometimes).

Also got Opentrack setup and working with my Delanclip head tracker :)

Going to go through the AC tutorials, is there any good started guides you would recommend? Also any organisations to join as a noob :)

I would recommend doing the single player racing for a little bit. You learn a lot about controlling the ship doing that. Make use of the boost (shift)

Well I think it's shocking, I mean last time I played Colin McRae rally you walked him around the track as he made car sounds whilst giving Nicky Grist a piggyback.

Back
Top Bottom