******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
OP
yeah I did that, but there are more than 1 throttle option, and no matter which one I put on the throttle axis, just a tiny movement in either direction was making my throttle either at 100% or 0%

I don't suppose you still have the axis bound elsewhere? It sounds like it.

Sometimes easier to check in the xml directly.

installation path\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public\USER\Controls\Mappings\

Associate
Finally got around to playing Star Marine.

What a bloody anti climax that was.... I can't help but feel it was rushed, which is ironic considering when it was originally announced to come out!

Soldato
Finally got around to playing Star Marine.

What a bloody anti climax that was.... I can't help but feel it was rushed, which is ironic considering when it was originally announced to come out!

Need to play with friends for a right laugh mate! Regarding when it was announced to come out, it was going to but it was handed to the guys who make armoured warfare to make and they just make a steaming pile of **** so cig binned all their work and started again. Rather have something half decent than rubbish. Though I have a lot of fun in SM

Just rendering a video from tonights ocuk session haha! Oh worzel.... shame about the couple of crashes as lost a good bit of nice footage from it all. Really want to get a clip of that saber shooting (mainly for the sound so i can do a comparison of an A-10 hahaha)

Last edited:
Caporegime
SM is 2 weeks old and.....

Need to play with friends for a right laugh mate! Regarding when it was announced to come out, it was going to but it was handed to the guys who make armoured warfare to make and they just make a steaming pile of **** so cig binned all their work and started again. Rather have something half decent than rubbish. Though I have a lot of fun in SM

Just rendering a video from tonights ocuk session haha! Oh worzel.... shame about the couple of crashes as lost a good bit of nice footage from it all. Really want to get a clip of that saber shooting (mainly for the sound so i can do a comparison of an A-10 hahaha)

Watch dem killer Connies, dey get u..... :O

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
To be fair to SC, I've not seen a game come out in years now that hasn't had cheats like this made available within days of launch. They most likely have used a slightly modified crisis 3 hack or maybe another games made from cryengine

What's important here is how cig handle it.

Honestly they should allow them to play for a while, gather data and get hold of the hacks so they can build in tools to help identify those using them. Then hand out permanent account, payment and address bans to those identified. Having said that I bet several players have handed the cheat tools to CIG already.

Soldato
Honestly they should allow them to play for a while, gather data and get hold of the hacks so they can build in tools to help identify those using them. Then hand out permanent account, payment and address bans to those identified. Having said that I bet several players have handed the cheat tools to CIG already.

Aye it's good to build up a infrastructure that works against stuff like this. Hate to say it but blizzards warden is phenomenal at gathering data and then banning the right people.

Fingers crossed CIG do it right :D

Soldato
OP
Haha harry love the silences, guessing they (Worzel mostly) was letting rip with the old swearies :p

We need to get back to regular nights now 2.6 is out.

Back
Top Bottom